Windows 10: Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

Discus and support Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NullStar180, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19, 2018. After I built a new PC, I am suddenly unable to reinstall the game and must purchase it, even though it shows up on my recently played and achievement lists. To add further proof, the game does not show up on the "Games I Own" list. Even though these keys expired on April 20, 2020, I shouldn't be forced to purchase a game I already own, let alone one I received for free as a gift.

Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. 94cd755e-63ca-4c79-9839-554571fba5e8?upload=true.png Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. bc7fb30a-0f54-414c-8d45-16b958ed6fbf?upload=true.png

:)

NullStar180, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

1. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. - Similar Threads - Can't Reinstall Minecraft

2. Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling: I was having issues with minecraft: Java edition because of the known issues, and I thought I could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. I'm very heated about this, the launcher installer will not install the launcher. It gives me Error: 0x80131500. I try...
  3. Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Java edition not reinstalling: I was having issues with minecraft: Java edition because of the known issues, and I thought I could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. I'm very heated about this, the launcher installer will not install the launcher. It gives me Error: 0x80131500. I try...
  4. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  5. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  6. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play on pocket edition, so having this version of the game is really vital in order to play with her.Every time I go to the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall: After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed are: Opera and Epic Games Launcher.Tried to:- Reinstalled Windows Store.- Login as an another user.- Reinstall Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft

Minecraft Windows 10 helpI can't reinstall minecraft: Minecraft wasn't openingit wouldn't go past the loading screen so I uninstalled it, now I can't reinstall it, could someone help me with reinstalling it [ATTACH]...
  9. Trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10/bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10/bedrock edition: Hi, Recently I've been trying to play Minecraft with a friend who only has the game on Xbox, so I decided to try and play using Minecraft bedrock/windows 10 edition. Knowing that I had the game before October 2018, I thought I could redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition...
  10. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...