Windows 10: Can't reinstall Software

Discus and support Can't reinstall Software in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Purchased a new Scanner, plustec OpticSlim 2610, Worked good then started acting up. Tried to uninstall the software but something is wrong. It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lundberg-Malone, May 28, 2019.

1. Can't reinstall Software

Purchased a new Scanner, plustec OpticSlim 2610, Worked good then started acting up. Tried to uninstall the software but something is wrong. It will not let me reinstall it The company wants to do remote access on my computer but I don't like things like that to happen. They said maybe when I uninstalled the program it did not remove information from the Registry.

I read that Windows does not think registry cleaners are a good idea. So now I am stuck with some hardware I can't use. Any ideas how I can solve this problem. I have attached the message I get when I try to reinstall the software. Can't reinstall Software 47feb25b-ed5c-4a4c-af95-88a795e7ada4?upload=true.jpg

:)

Lundberg-Malone, May 28, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 28, 2019
  3. singhE Win User
    Reinstalling E72 Firmware / Software.

Has anyone tried reinstalling E72 Software using Nokia Software updater?

I have tried to reinstall the software but it does not work. Midway through the update process, it says that the connection to the device has been lost and lists out a series of steps before you hit the 'retry' button. Does not work even after all those
    steps.

However, if the process does go through (it did once), it does not reinstall the software. I can say that because the settings and some other changes that you made before the reinstall remain intact. For example, I removed facebook and myspace from the devide
    using uninstall before reinstalling the phone software. After the reinstall process, I still cannot see these on the device.

I have tried doing a factory restore - *#7370# - 12345 and device reset using *#7780# - 12345. That does not help either. I have done the factory restore before doing the software install...that does not work either.

The device gets identified as E72 -1 (RM530) and it carries the latest software / firmware - 021.024.. Custom version is 021.024.246.01.

Any suggestions to reinstall the phone software to its original 'new out of the box' state?

Thanks/ Singh

singhE, May 28, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't reinstall Software

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't reinstall Software :cool:

jmcslob, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't reinstall Software

1. Can't reinstall Software - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall Software

2. How to reinstall HP software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall HP software: I recently upgraded my windows 10 from Home to Pro version, After Installation i lost all my HP Preinstalled Software Like HP cool Sense, Hp Recovery Manager etc, please help me in installing them again for an emergency breakdown....
  3. Reinstall same software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall same software: Is it possible to reinstall win 10 home, version 20h2, OS 19042.630, 64 bit over the same software that has the same version, OS on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-same-software/5cfa4f5d-a23d-4914-af52-c66b64fbf2a4
  4. Changing Hard drive and reinstall software

Changing Hard drive and reinstall software: Hi, I want to update my hard drive to a newer faster model. I am told that I can register my microsoft software so that I don't have to repurchase it when I get the new hard drive and reinstall Office/Outlook. Is this correct if so how do I do it please?...
  5. Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reinstall Old Scanner Software/Driver: My Windows 10 laptop was giving me this "critical error sign out now" message so I had to refresh Windows 10. Problem is, while reinstalling my CanoScan LIDO 25 software/drivers, the installation just stops after the installer unzips. The software was working fine just before...
  6. Reinstall Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall Software: I had installed Microsoft Office on my computer and accidentally deleted it. How do I reinstall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-software/01e5949c-622e-49b1-8f15-a8ba8d18a999
  7. Reinstalling uninstalled softwares

Reinstalling uninstalled softwares: Due to resetting of my windows following software are in uninstalled list Please help me to reinstall them IntelR Computing Improvement ProgramIntel Corporation2.4.05718 IntelR Dynamic Platform and Thermal FrameworkIntel Corporation8.3.10209.6897 IntelR HID Event...
  8. Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall software after Win 10 reinstall: I just purchased a blue ray player from the Microsoft store and had to reinstall windows 10. I was able to reinstall my 2019 Outlook that I just purchased but it does not show me how to reinstall my blue ray player. What do I have to do about this? I have searched all over...
  9. Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling software after a windows reinstall: I had to reinstall Windows 10 after a major issue which meant it was a complete install. Luckily I had a number of programmes that I had installed on a separate hard drive - not C: Now I have the problem that I have the programmes, I can get them to run OK. I've even added...
  10. Can't reinstall

Can't reinstall: Ugh. I tried to reset my PC to its factory settings via the Acer Recovery Management, however I am now presented with a damaged recovery OS and nothing else. I'm 15, so can't go out to buy a new PC (just bought this one 2 days ago) or the Acer Recovery Discs (which I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokia E72-1 software version 021.024 Reinstalling Firmware / Software.