Windows 10: Can't reinstall TEAMS, forcing a school acct but want for friends only

Discus and support Can't reinstall TEAMS, forcing a school acct but want for friends only in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to start fresh with Teams installation. I uninstalled the program because it was forcing me to start an education account for some reason. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LVid, Sep 3, 2020.

1. LVid Win User

Can't reinstall TEAMS, forcing a school acct but want for friends only

I want to start fresh with Teams installation. I uninstalled the program because it was forcing me to start an education account for some reason. I can't log in at all.

So, I want to reinstall FRESH because I want to use it only for personal -- friends and family. Does it keep remembering me from my first install?

:)

LVid, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Likity Win User

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    25+ updates for Microsoft Teams for Education for Back to School July

Read more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...l/ba-p/1554445

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't reinstall TEAMS, forcing a school acct but want for friends only - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall TEAMS

2. Can't get rid of old Teams Work or School account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get rid of old Teams Work or School account: I can't seem to get rid of a MS Teams account from a former employer.The account from my former employer, continues to show up as a login option when I open the new Teams. I've followed the instructions for removing old accounts, and it does not show up as an option to...
  3. Can't get rid of old Teams Work or School account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get rid of old Teams Work or School account: I can't seem to get rid of a MS Teams account from a former employer.The account from my former employer, continues to show up as a login option when I open the new Teams. I've followed the instructions for removing old accounts, and it does not show up as an option to...
  4. MS teams acct setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS teams acct setup: My company advises us to create microsoft account that will be connected in the ms teams within their org. Why can't I connect to the company org account? I tried signing out my previous teams account which is a school acct but everytime I open their link it just...
  5. MS teams acct setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS teams acct setup: My company advises us to create microsoft account that will be connected in the ms teams within their org. Why can't I connect to the company org account? I tried signing out my previous teams account which is a school acct but everytime I open their link it just...
  6. Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see friends in Minecraft friends list: All are on Bedrock Edition. Me Win 10, friend a PS4, and friend b Win 10. I did all the security check list and made sure I appear ONLINE. I can connect to the PS4 WHEN their names appear in the list but the other Win 10 I can't. What next?...
  7. My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..: We bought a PC so he could play Minecraft. We don't have X box. We paid for Minecraft, but it seems he isn't allowed to join any Relms? I think his friends are using Bedrock Editition I have looked under "family" and "settings" and I don't see why he can't do so. Do I...
  8. Another only admin acct hidden

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Another only admin acct hidden: (Thanks to W10 Tweaker for the redirect.) Ref: Hidden Administrator account, no backup admin W10H 1909 (18363.815), ASUS laptop i5-8250, x64, 8GB, 250SSD. So I did the same thing. Working on my son's computer, annoyed that everybody's login shows up on the front screen. He...
  9. Only account is Guest Acct and Settings will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only account is Guest Acct and Settings will not open: I was trying to delete all of my Microsoft accounts off of my computer before I give it to my daughter. I thought that it would not allow me to delete the account because it was an administrator account so I used netplwiz to switch the only Administrator account to a guest...
  10. Only 1 acct showing on welcome screen. How do I log in to admin acct?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Only 1 acct showing on welcome screen. How do I log in to admin acct?: Is there a way to have that admin login appear? Seems I recall some key combination or is there another way? 116588