Windows 10: Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc

Discus and support Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've try so many way to test my pc health performance to see what is the problem causing the issue when reset the pc using cloud download. Whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hungnguyen125, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc

I've try so many way to test my pc health performance to see what is the problem causing the issue when reset the pc using cloud download. Whenever I use cloud download, it say unable to download. Please try again using local reinstall option. If anyone know how to fix this issue, I appreciate a lot.

:)

hungnguyen125, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Mar 25, 2021
  3. cloud downloading option is not coming in my windows reset

I want to reset my pc but cloud downloading option is not coming in my reset.

please guide me through this problem

ASHRAYAKHATRI, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc

No "Reset This PC" option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Where exactly are you looking for the Reset this PC option?
    • Were you able to successfully clone the drive?
    • Could you please provide more clarity on, “On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was last partition. On new hard disk that partition had moved to first position”?
    • Were you able to get the Reset this PC option by following the steps mentioned in the article provided by you?

If you wish to reset the PC, there are multiple ways to do it. You may want to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Reset or reinstall Windows 10

However, please reply with the details requested above to help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc

1. Can't reinstall using cloud download option when reset a pc - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall using

2. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?: Recently, I downloaded and installed a game from a non-trusted website on My PC, the game is full of malware and viruses which destroyed security services and I wanted to reset my pc remove everything with cloud download and I don't want to use local reinstall, I tried two...
  3. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?: Recently, I downloaded and installed a game from a non-trusted website on My PC, the game is full of malware and viruses which destroyed security services and I wanted to reset my pc remove everything with cloud download and I don't want to use local reinstall, I tried two...
  4. Unable to reset my pc through cloud download option ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to download please try Reset this pc using the local reinstall option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download please try Reset this pc using the local reinstall option: Unable to download please try Reset this pc using the local reinstall option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-please-try-reset-this-pc-using/bbfce3f2-f2f9-4930-ade7-401d635648e4
  6. Unable to download please try Reset this pc using the local reinstall option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to download please try Reset this pc using the local reinstall option: Unable to download please try Reset this pc using the local reinstall option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-please-try-reset-this-pc-using/bbfce3f2-f2f9-4930-ade7-401d635648e4
  7. Reset your PC using cloud download fails

Reset your PC using cloud download fails: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.So recently, my pc has disabled the ability to reset windows from a cloud reset, even after a ton of local resets, it still doesnt work. Even after using the Media Creation tool to do a repair upgrade, the issue still...
  8. When I reinstalling Win10 using the option Cloud Download, how much data will this consume?

When I reinstalling Win10 using the option Cloud Download, how much data will this consume?: I am using Win10 64-bit - Pro Edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-reinstalling-win10-using-the-option-cloud/97d26151-b356-4f53-b81d-cbb277958e3b
  9. Windows 10 reset using cloud download stuck on "resetting this PC"

Windows 10 reset using cloud download stuck on "resetting this PC": Resetting HP pavillion Laptop, less than a year old. Came with Windows 10 installed. Selected cloud download option leaving docs and files but removing apps. was completely updated prior to beginning. PC has been stuck on black screen with HP logo, spinning dots and...
  10. Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 PC Reset Soon with Cloud Download option?: Windows 10 administrators may soon have a new cloud download option when it comes to resetting a PC running Windows 10. Microsoft added functionality to the company's Windows 10 operating system to reset the operating system. Admins may initiate a reset from within Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. reset pc cloud download unable to download

3. If Cloud download is unable dowld?

4. reset pc wont use cloud download,
  5. Windows 10 cloud reinstall error,
  6. unable to download please try reset this pc using the local reinstall option,
  7. windows 10 reset this pc cloud download unable to download,
  8. cant reset win 10 from cloud,
  9. Windows 10 Cloud download unable to download,
  10. cant download win 10 from cloud