Windows 10: Cant reinstall windows 10 from USB BIOS

Discus and support Cant reinstall windows 10 from USB BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, so recently I want to reinstall my windows using USB from the bios because I got a blue acreen saying my operating system can not run or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BarTolabac244, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Cant reinstall windows 10 from USB BIOS

Hello, so recently I want to reinstall my windows using USB from the bios because I got a blue acreen saying my operating system can not run or something so I tried to reinstall/reformat my laptop but when I tried to select the usb as my bootable device I only get a glimpse of windows logo then it will starts to go black screen for a very long time now I cant use my laptop.

:)

BarTolabac244, Feb 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Cant reinstall windows 10 from USB BIOS

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Cant reinstall windows 10 from USB BIOS

1. Cant reinstall windows 10 from USB BIOS - Similar Threads - Cant reinstall USB

2. Reinstalling Windows from a USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows from a USB: I have a computer which refuses to boot Windows, but will boot into the BiOS system, where it is now stuck at user level. I've written off the prospect of recovering any data from this computer, so my plan was to see if it will let me simply reinstall Windows. I downloaded...
  3. Reinstalling Windows from a USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows from a USB: I have a computer which refuses to boot Windows, but will boot into the BiOS system, where it is now stuck at user level. I've written off the prospect of recovering any data from this computer, so my plan was to see if it will let me simply reinstall Windows. I downloaded...
  4. Reinstalling Windows from a USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to reinstall windows if cant boot in bios setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall windows if cant boot in bios setup: I accidentally deleted boot manager from the bios settings and now when I try to boot in windows or bios setup it shows a black screen with a blinking underscore. I hope that reinstalling windows will fix this problem....
  6. How to reinstall windows if cant boot in bios setup

How to reinstall windows if cant boot in bios setup: I accidentally deleted boot manager from the bios settings and now when I try to boot in windows or bios setup it shows a black screen with a blinking underscore. I hope that reinstalling windows will fix this problem....
  7. Reinstalling Windows 10 from usb

Reinstalling Windows 10 from usb: Hi, i have had made progress in trying to get Windows 10 reinstalled on my acer Aspire One Cloudbook 14 i tried to reset it but then it got stuck on the acer logo page, and came across this article as it seem the best thing to do the original article came from Dave m i...
  8. Reinstalling Windows 10 from USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling Windows 10 from USB: Hi to all, I’m desperately trying to reinstall Windows from USB on my Surface Laptop 3 but it appears all drivers are deactivated from the very beginning (language to install/time and currency/input screen) That would make sense but even the trackpad is not working. I...
  9. Cant locate the file on the USB in the BIOS?

Cant locate the file on the USB in the BIOS?: so, my windows 10 update wont install because my system BIOS needs upgrading. then I download the ASUS BIOS update to my computer, then I extract the file to a USB stick. then I enter the BIOS, I can locate the USB stick, BUT I cannot see the new BIOS update file to...
  10. Reinstalling Windows from a USB

Reinstalling Windows from a USB: Well, I'm doing this. I chose not to keep any files and so Windows proceeded to install but gave me no option to format C Dive. After installing, there were a bunch of left over program folders on C Drive plus the Windows.old folder. Have I missed something. I thought a clean...