Windows 10: Can't reinstall WIndows Store

Discus and support Can't reinstall WIndows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with windows store and some apps like xbox helper. I tried to change name of .exe file of game at windowsapps folder and I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by stertyr, Oct 4, 2019.

1. stertyr Win User

Can't reinstall WIndows Store

Hello

I have a problem with windows store and some apps like xbox helper.

I tried to change name of .exe file of game at windowsapps folder and I have followed some tutorials how to get acces, however i still couldn't and this is where I messed up I think. After that I just couldn't open windows store anymore and also some of the apps. I made 2 full clear windows reinstalls(system one, without .iso) and it's still not working. I am really clueless what to do.

I have followed this one tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQo53hvWy8Q to reinstall store. I dunno what "avoiderrors" folder was so I created it manually. This is the error I am getting:

Security warning
    Run only scripts that you trust. While scripts from the internet can be useful, this script can potentially harm your
    computer. If you trust this script, use the Unblock-File cmdlet to allow the script to run without this warning
    message. Do you want to run C:\users\avoiderrors\desktop\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1?
    [D] Do not run [R] Run once Suspend [?] Help (default is "D"): y
    [D] Do not run [R] Run once Suspend [?] Help (default is "D"): r
    Registering the provisioned apps that match *Microsoft.WindowsStore*
    Attempting to register package: Microsoft.WindowsStore_11905.1001.413.0_neutral_~_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D04, Podpis jest nieprawidłowy. Aby rejestracja w trybie dewel
    opera była możliwa, pliki AppxSignature.p7x i AppxBlockMap.xml muszą być prawidłowe lub nieobecne.
    error 0x80070005: Opening the package from location Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.7_1.7.25531.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe fai
    led.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 918b39dd-7a06-0004-3f75-8b91067ad501 in the Event Log or use th
    e command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 918b39dd-7a06-0004-3f75-8b91067ad501
    At C:\users\avoiderrors\desktop\reinstall-preinstalledApps.ps1:35 char:2
    + Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...dleManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

:)

stertyr, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Oct 4, 2019
  3. How to reinstall the windows Store

Hi Eibie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Method 1:

Please be informed that you cannot uninstall the windows store in windows 10.I suggest you to check Windows store in all apps and if you able to find Windows store in all apps ping it to start menu.

1. Go to windows icon.

2. Now click on all app.

3. You will find the windows store in the list.

4. Then right click on windows store and pin it to start.

Method 2:

I suggest you to re-register the Windows store app. Please follow the below steps to re-register:

• Click on start and type
      Powershell.

• Right click on the powershell and click on
      Run as Administrator.

And run the following in a Command Window to re-register:

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Can't reinstall WIndows Store

Unable to reinstall game from Windows store

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

This issue may occur due to corrupt Windows store cache.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I would suggest you to reset Windows store cache
    and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + R keys to open run
    window.

b. Type the following command in run and press Enter.

wsreset.exe

Method 2

you can follow the article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

I suggest you to run the Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type control panel in the search box.

2. Click on troubleshooting in the control panel.

3. Click view all.

4. Click Windows store apps.

5. Follow on screen instruction.

Method 3

Make sure that “Allow apps to use my location” option is enabled. Follow these steps to enable it.

Press the “Windows + W”.
      Then type “Allow apps to use my location” without quotes in the search box and hit ENTER.
      Turn on “Allow apps to use my location”.
      Then turn on “Let apps use my location” option.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't reinstall WIndows Store

1. Can't reinstall WIndows Store - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall Store

2. Can't reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall Microsoft Store: I completely removed the Microsoft Store from my PC years ago when I was still using Windows 10, because I had zero plans on using it then and it was just a drain on my PC. I'd like to reinstall it, now that I have an actual use for it. However, I have tried all kinds of...
  3. Can't reinstall Microsoft Store

Can't reinstall Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store app stopped working so I tried all the tips to get reworking with no success. At that point, I used Powershell to uninstall the Microsoft Store app and tried to reinstall it, but it won't reinstall. The reinstall command I used was Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers...
  4. Can't reinstall Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store app stopped working so I tried all the tips to get reworking with no success. At that point, I used Powershell to uninstall the Microsoft Store app and tried to reinstall it, but it won't reinstall. The reinstall command I used was Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers...
  5. Can't Reinstall Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Windows Store: I got problem w/ Microsoft store using win 11, so i removed itW/ pwshell i use Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore*\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentModeand i get this error messageAlso Windows Search don't work, and i'm not able...
  6. Can't Reinstall Windows Store

Can't Reinstall Windows Store: I got problem w/ Microsoft store using win 11, so i removed itW/ pwshell i use Add-AppxPackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore*\AppxManifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentModeand i get this error messageAlso Windows Search don't work, and i'm not able...
  7. Can't reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall microsoft store: Microsoft store wasn't opening, so I was able to delete it, but now I can't reinstall it with powershell. I entered the code from the tutorial video and then tried the codes provided by Microsoft community moderators helping people who also had this problem. I think I have an...
  8. Can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't reinstall Microsoft Windows Store: I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10. But for some reason, I don't have the Microsoft Store.I've tried reinstalling it in Powershell by using:Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. Can't reinstall WIndows Store

Can't reinstall WIndows Store: Hello I have a problem with windows store and some apps like xbox helper. I tried to change name of .exe file of game at windowsapps folder and I have followed some tutorials how to get acces, however i still couldn't and this is where I messed up I think. After that I...
  10. Can't Reinstall Microsoft Store

Can't Reinstall Microsoft Store: So basically, despite trying everything short of reinstalling Windows, I no longer have Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 computer. It's not that I just can't open it, it's completely gone from my computer, and no PowerShell command I've found has been able to restore it. MY...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. preinstalledApps.ps1 *Microsoft.WindowsStore*