Windows 10: Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app

Discus and support Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I had installed the "Your phone" app, and it was working well, but then suddenly stopped synching 2 weeks ago. I tried all the recommended methods... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NickJF, Aug 26, 2020.

1. NickJF Win User

Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app

Hi I had installed the "Your phone" app, and it was working well, but then suddenly stopped synching 2 weeks ago. I tried all the recommended methods to reconnect, but none of them worked. So I thought back to basics, uninstall then reinstall. After a lot of problems I finally managed to uninstall it via Programmes and Features of control panel. Now I can't reinstall it. the MS Store page tells me I own this app, shows me an install button which when I click nothing happens. Any ideas anyone please???

:)

NickJF, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 26, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't reinstall "Your Phone" app - Similar Threads - Can't reinstall Phone

2. I can't reinstall the "Your phone" application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't reinstall the "Your phone" application: Hi, I installed the "Your phone" app and it was working fine, but it suddenly stopped syncing 3 weeks ago. I tried all the recommended methods to reconnect, but none worked. So I went back to thinking about the basics, uninstalling and then reinstalling. After a lot of...
  3. I can't reinstall the "Your phone" application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reinstall the "Your phone" application: Hi, I installed the "Your phone" app and it was working fine, but it suddenly stopped syncing 3 weeks ago. I tried all the recommended methods to reconnect, but none worked. So I went back to thinking about the basics, uninstalling and then reinstalling. After a lot of...
  4. I can't reinstall the "Your phone" application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  6. Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.

Can't see All apps in Your Phone App.: I can't see any of my android app in Your Phone App. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-all-apps-in-your-phone-app/9bb4bd09-c2e8-4a76-898b-3a14c9297c87
  7. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  8. Can't change phone in Your Phone app

Can't change phone in Your Phone app: I've just bought a new Android 10 phone, and want to link it to the Your Phone app on my Windows 10 PC, replacing the previous phone. I have followed both sets of instructions here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119649-unlink-iphone-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html...
  9. Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer

Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer: I can't connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with my Windows 10 laptop. Both are up to date. I've tried reinstalling the phone app, clearing the cache and data for the phone app and resetting the desktop app. I've tried unlinking and relinking my phone to my Microsoft...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...