Windows 10: Can't reload my apps

Discus and support Can't reload my apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to reset my computer and purchase Office 365. I am running Windows 10. Now I can't download my Quicken or Firefox. Haven't tried any of the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaniceCockrell1, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Can't reload my apps

I had to reset my computer and purchase Office 365. I am running Windows 10. Now I can't download my Quicken or Firefox. Haven't tried any of the other apps. Suggestions?

:)

JaniceCockrell1, Jul 17, 2019

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't reload my apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 17, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't reload my apps

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't reload my apps :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Can't reload my apps

1. Can't reload my apps - Similar Threads - Can't reload apps

2. Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps: My Win10 installation is misbehaving in various minor ways. I've run sfc/scannow and that turns out clear. A possible solution is to reinstall windows without disturbing apps and existing data. I found what appears to be a pretty clear video on u-Tube but before I go ahead. I...
  3. Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps: My Win10 installation is misbehaving in various minor ways. I've run sfc/scannow and that turns out clear. A possible solution is to reinstall windows without disturbing apps and existing data. I found what appears to be a pretty clear video on u-Tube but before I go ahead. I...
  4. Reload Adobe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reload Adobe.: I accidentally unloaded Adobe. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-adobe/6d5f1ac8-a79a-4eaf-87ad-33bcf61d5f05
  5. reload apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reload apps: I am seeking help to reload apps after a new win 10 install. I have 12 apps, does each one need to be loaded individually? I have an image backup, Can I use it to restore my programs. It's going to be very time consuming to load individually. Please help....
  6. Reload removed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reload removed apps: I have reset my window pro.10 laptop. After words some of the apps are not reload. Pl. let me know how can I reinstall "REMOVED APPS WHILE RESETTING P C " From; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. how to avoid reloading of an app brought back to foreground

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to avoid reloading of an app brought back to foreground: Essentially, I switch back and forth between a news reader and a browser, and every time I bring the reader back on foreground, it reloads its start page on resuming, rather than keeping the article it was left on. All synch options for the reader are off, and this is...
  8. reload Cortana

in Cortana
    reload Cortana: How can I reload Cortana back on my window 10 laptop after it was deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reload-cortana/c99b577c-6ab0-4375-ae3a-5dfe87bf860c"
  9. Reload

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Reload: I am a user of 365 and I formatted my hard drive due to other issues. I am now having trouble locating my old pw and log to reinstall. Any help is appreciated 114758
  10. Reload 10 or not?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reload 10 or not?: I currently run W10 build 9879 on two computers, one gets used quite a lot more than the other. The favoured one has 41 successful updates and 3 failures to date and the other one has had 11 ok and 15 fails. At the moment I can't seem to get the five outstanding updates to...