Windows 10: Can't remember admin password

Discus and support Can't remember admin password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RhettRubin, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Can't remember admin password

So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to boot into safe mode but can't seem to figure it out. Is there any way to reset my admin password remotely or just some way to get me out of this very annoying situation?

:)

RhettRubin, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 19, 2019
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. freeboy Win User

Can't remember admin password

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't remember admin password

1. Can't remember admin password - Similar Threads - Can't remember admin

2. Can't remember password for old laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remember password for old laptop.: I found my old laptop in my garage and I can't remember the password for it. Is there a way to change this or bypass this? It's on Windows 7 Ultimate if that makes a difference?...
  3. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  4. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  5. PIN is not available. Can't remember Password. Admin Account inaccessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN is not available. Can't remember Password. Admin Account inaccessible: I've had my laptop since 2018 and have not had problem until December 2022.I was trying to use Bluetooth to receive a file from a tablet and it didn't work and when frustrated I closed the laptop.Later, when I tried to sign in I got a response that "Something happened and...
  6. PIN is not available. Can't remember Password. Admin Account inaccessible

PIN is not available. Can't remember Password. Admin Account inaccessible: I've had my laptop since 2018 and have not had problem until December 2022.I was trying to use Bluetooth to receive a file from a tablet and it didn't work and when frustrated I closed the laptop.Later, when I tried to sign in I got a response that "Something happened and...
  7. PIN is not available. Can't remember Password. Admin Account inaccessible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I do not remember my admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not remember my admin password: After a Microsoft update, my desk top will not restart. I get a blank screen. When I try to go to a restore, it askes me for my admin password. But I do not remember my admin password. It was like 13 years ago that I bought desk top computer. But I have been keeping the desk...
  9. Can't remember my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remember my password: Set up a win10 os with some short password I can't remember. Is there any way I can recover it? Thanks 172061
  10. Can't remember Administrator name and Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remember Administrator name and Password: I can not remember both my Administrator username and my password. This is SO FRUSTRATING because every time i want to do something, i.e. install McAfee, which I paid for almost a year ago, it wants permission from the Administrator WHICH IS ME. I purchased MY COMPUTER and...