Windows 10: Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly....

Discus and support Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly.... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly. Locked out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by L Lance, Jun 3, 2020.

1. L Lance Win User

Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly....

Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly. Locked out.

:)

L Lance, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly....

Jsssssssss, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly....

1. Can't remember password for Windows 10 and cannot answer security questions correctly.... - Similar Threads - Can't remember password

2. Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...: Hi,I changed my Windows 10 password to a more complicated password, used the pc and turned it off.Today I went to log in and I can't log in with the password that I set up. I was then presented with the 3 security questions and didn't get all the answers right so I can't get...
  3. Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...: Hi,I changed my Windows 10 password to a more complicated password, used the pc and turned it off.Today I went to log in and I can't log in with the password that I set up. I was then presented with the 3 security questions and didn't get all the answers right so I can't get...
  4. Windows 10 unable to log in - forgot password and can't recall answers to security...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Many questions do not allow for correct answers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Many questions do not allow for correct answers: I enjoy the polls but get frustrated when I cannot answer the question with the choices provided and also does not allow you to NOT select a choice by giving an NA option. Today is an example:Who makes the majority of healthcare and insurance decisions in your...
  6. Can't remember my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remember my password: Set up a win10 os with some short password I can't remember. Is there any way I can recover it? Thanks 172061
  7. No password, no answers to the security questions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password, no answers to the security questions: I have a stand-alone pc no internet access I am trying to give away. Booting brings up the windows 10 pretty picture. Press any key asks for a password under the user name Name. When my wife was using this computer, there was no such user. We tried dozens of passwords. We...
  8. Password and Answers to security questions changed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password and Answers to security questions changed: I was logging into my pc to notice that my password is incorrect and i tried my password like 100 times and different ones. Then i went to try my security questions and i know the answers by heart and none of them are correct. Nobody has access to my pc and im the only one...
  9. Can't remember admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remember admin password: So i just deleted a driver due to BSOD and when I reset my computer it put me in automatic repair mode. The only issue is that I don't know my password and I need to get IN to windows to reset it but I cant because it keeps putting me in automatic repair mode! Ive tried to...
  10. Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop windows 10 cannot remember the password: I have a laptop with windows 10 on it, i can not remember my password for my account and account is administrator(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and the local admnistrator account. I can not update the computer or load software on it or use cmd(running...