Windows 10: Can't remove a program.

Discus and support Can't remove a program. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed a screenshot program on my new laptop/tablet combo, but it doesn't work right and I can't uninstall it. It keeps saying the program is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenitaArnold_800, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Can't remove a program.

I installed a screenshot program on my new laptop/tablet combo, but it doesn't work right

and I can't uninstall it. It keeps saying the program is still running. I don't know how to shut it off.

I just bought this and now I've ruined it. Please help. This is an Avigo laptop running Windows 10. I've tried shutting the PC off and on, but the app won't shut down. Please help.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Oct 7, 2019

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Can't remove a program.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't remove a program.

1. Can't remove a program. - Similar Threads - Can't remove program

2. programs to remove programs/files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs to remove programs/files: how can I open programs to delete or completely stop the program, program files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-to-remove-programsfiles/8f23a565-5e9d-471c-962b-78949271861b
  3. programs to remove programs/files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs to remove programs/files: how can I open programs to delete or completely stop the program, program files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-to-remove-programsfiles/8f23a565-5e9d-471c-962b-78949271861b
  4. Can't Remove a Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove a Program: I'm unable to uninstall Trend Micro password manager because windows says the file is missing. I've tried to reinstall it to correct the missing files but the reinstall stops and tells me I already have password manager installed. I've deleted all files for password manager...
  5. Can't Remove a Program

Can't Remove a Program: I'm unable to uninstall Trend Micro password manager because windows says the file is missing. I've tried to reinstall it to correct the missing files but the reinstall stops and tells me I already have password manager installed. I've deleted all files for password manager...
  6. Can't uninstall or remove a program, says invalid drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall or remove a program, says invalid drive: Hello. Last week i tried to run my Epic Games Launcher. It said Invalid Drive, so i proceeded to find the app in my drive, it was not there. So i have tried several forms of removing, deleting, uninstalling or even repairing it but to no avail. I keep getting the same...
  7. Removing a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a program: I have a program Spy Hunter*4 Malvare Securite Suite that got stuck on my PC since Windows 7 times. I am really tired of it and want to remove it. How can I remove this program?...
  8. removeing a program

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    removeing a program: I would like to remove quicken to install a newer version but quicken isn't listed in the control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removeing-a-program/40f02e89-75ff-4b46-ad91-cd70611676bc"
  9. program removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program removal: I signed up for Scanguard and now I can't find it in order to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/program-removal/21ac1e99-d17e-4393-976f-d38d62b90d13
  10. remove programs

remove programs: I have quickbooks converson tool on my computer and I am tyrying to remove it along with all of quickbooks and when I try and uninstall it just says gather info and never uninstall it w3hat can I do? Thanks 106327