Windows 10: Can't remove a program.

Discus and support Can't remove a program. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed a screenshot program on my new laptop/tablet combo, but it doesn't work right and I can't uninstall it. It keeps saying the program is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenitaArnold_800, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Can't remove a program.

I installed a screenshot program on my new laptop/tablet combo, but it doesn't work right

and I can't uninstall it. It keeps saying the program is still running. I don't know how to shut it off.

I just bought this and now I've ruined it. Please help. This is an Avigo laptop running Windows 10. I've tried shutting the PC off and on, but the app won't shut down. Please help.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Oct 7, 2019

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Can't remove a program.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't remove a program.

1. Can't remove a program. - Similar Threads - Can't remove program

2. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  3. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  4. removeing a program

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    removeing a program: I would like to remove quicken to install a newer version but quicken isn't listed in the control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removeing-a-program/40f02e89-75ff-4b46-ad91-cd70611676bc"
  5. I Can't Remove A Malware Program: Magnet Download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Can't Remove A Malware Program: Magnet Download: I followed previous instructions to go to Control Panel and Add/Remove Programs, but that program isn't listed. Same when I go to Settings, apps, etc. It's nowhere, but it's hiding inside Windows 10; I just can't find it. Not in Windows Defender or in the Start-up screen,...
  6. malware removal programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware removal programs: I have a malware problem, and I would like opinions of the following malware removeral programs. 1/ Malwarebytes, 2/ HitmanPro, and 3/ Zemana Anti Malware Portable. Any info is appreciated. barney31...
  7. Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.: I am unable to remove shortcut icons for an app I got from the Microsoft store. The app name is "OneClick Downloader". When I double click it, it goes to the Microsoft store. When I right click it and select "uninstall", I get a verification. I verify, nothing happens. This...
  8. program removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program removal: I signed up for Scanguard and now I can't find it in order to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/program-removal/21ac1e99-d17e-4393-976f-d38d62b90d13
  9. Reinstall removed programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall removed programs: I need help reinstalling removed programs and printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/reinstall-removed-programs/f7342bec-a562-4524-a4c1-1f85ff948510
  10. remove programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove programs: I have quickbooks converson tool on my computer and I am tyrying to remove it along with all of quickbooks and when I try and uninstall it just says gather info and never uninstall it w3hat can I do? Thanks 106327