Windows 10: Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two accounts on this computer: my account that's tied to my personal email address and is the administrator account, and my university account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tristynduffy, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home

I have two accounts on this computer: my account that's tied to my personal email address and is the administrator account, and my university account to which I no longer have access. I get daily notifications from Windows about the account needing my attention, but I'm unable to fix it. I just want to delete it. I have tried:

1 going to Settings>Email and Accounts, clicking on the account, and clicking Manage. This just takes me to a browser page to try to sign in. As noted, I graduated a while ago and no longer have access to sign in.

2 Entering netplwiz into the search bar. The only account that appears here is my main/administrator account, the school one in question isn't listed.

:)

tristynduffy, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 5, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home

Peter van Dam (MS), Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home

1. Can't remove a school account from Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Can't remove school

2. remove school account from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school account from windows 10: Hello, i want to updatate my windows 10 to 11 but i cant because it tells me that my organizations manges update on this pc but when i want to remove my school acount from the pc it tells me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy"...
  3. remove school account from windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove school account from windows 10: Hello, i want to updatate my windows 10 to 11 but i cant because it tells me that my organizations manges update on this pc but when i want to remove my school acount from the pc it tells me "this work or school account cannot be removed by system policy"...
  4. remove school account from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't remove device from school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  6. Can't remove device from school account

Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  7. Can't remove school account

Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  8. Can't remove school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  9. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer: Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator...
  10. Work or school account can't be removed from the device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account can't be removed from the device: I've got a "work or school" account to which I no longer have access. I keep receiving notifications from Windows that say that "it needs to be fixed". So I'm trying to remove it doing this: 1. Go to settings. 2. Click "Accounts". 3. Click "Access work or school" on the...