Windows 10: Can't remove a voice package

Discus and support Can't remove a voice package in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot remove any package [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LorraineChica, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Can't remove a voice package

I cannot remove any package

Can't remove a voice package 3eb2645a-679e-4fb2-b155-9cb1b89b4225?upload=true.png

:)

LorraineChica, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Igor.q733 Win User

Can't remove a voice package.

Hi, Paulo. Thanks for help, but I already used this. This way removed a keyboard, but the voice package still exist.

Igor.q733, Jun 4, 2020
  3. ovi maps and own voice package

I have download a voice package with "Own Voice for Ovi Maps-app", but i could not select this voice package in Ovi maps. The voice package is not listed.

I use 3.03 Ovi maps.

I can not update or redowld the "Own Voice for Ovi Maps"app.

I use the newest "OviMaps"

What can i do that this app works ?

Has anybody the same problem

Thank you in advance

Mazener---01, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Igor.q733 Win User

Can't remove a voice package

Can't remove a voice package.

Can't remove a voice package d7189d06-1026-417b-9f41-b017c6fc1f50?upload=true.png
    Hello,
    everyone. I installed german keyboard. Now, I can't remove the german voice package, because the button "remove" is inactive. Help me, please.

Igor.q733, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't remove a voice package

1. Can't remove a voice package - Similar Threads - Can't remove voice

2. Voice Package can't be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Package can't be installed: HelloI try to install Chinese Voice Package to my PC but it always come up with the screenshot, anyone knows how to install it and how to explain the YELLOW warning. thank you so much.I can't attach the images?...
  3. Voice Package can't be installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Package can't be installed: HelloI try to install Chinese Voice Package to my PC but it always come up with the screenshot, anyone knows how to install it and how to explain the YELLOW warning. thank you so much.I can't attach the images?...
  4. cannot remove or try to download voice packages

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot remove or try to download voice packages: i need help to remove/install voice packageseverytime i click try again, it just not doing anything, alsoi cant remove english us voice packagesthanks...
  5. Can't remove installed voice package

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove installed voice package: [ATTACH] Hi, under Settings > Time & Language > Speech, I was trying to remove the Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) installed voice package, but the "Remove" button is greyed out and doesn't work. I tried checking display languages to see whether I could uninstall it from...
  6. Voice packages and Languages packages

Voice packages and Languages packages: Soo i can't get any voice packes other than the one from my own country i would love to have one from the united states to play the new game i bought "Phasmophopia" i would be extremely happy if someone could help me.. I am fully aware there stands united kingdom on the...
  7. I can't download voice packages

in Cortana
    I can't download voice packages: When I try to download a voice package to be able to use Cortana, it says "The voice package couldn't be installed. Select it to try again.", but when I try again nothing happens. [ATTACH] When I try to add a preferred language with speech recognition, it only downloads it...
  8. solution: how to remove voice package that cannot be removed

solution: how to remove voice package that cannot be removed: Hi I used to have 2 different English language types on my windows US and Canada in the language bar. I couldn't see it in the language settings. I found out that for English Canada I had only a voice package installed, but I couldn't remove it. Looking in this and other...
  9. Can't remove a voice package.

Can't remove a voice package.: [ATTACH]Hello, everyone. I installed german keyboard. Now, I can't remove german voice package, because button "remove" inactive. Help me, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-a-voice-package/43142a6c-9b1b-4884-9165-9265e7c94aee
  10. Unused voice packages cannot be removed.

Unused voice packages cannot be removed.: Windows 10 x64 1909 US English, no other language packs are installed. I am attempting to remove unused voice packages from the Settings \ Time & Language \ Speech. The Remove button is not clickable. How do I uninstall these packages? [ATTACH]...