Windows 10: Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my...

Discus and support Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an old school account that constantly wants me to log in, i do not have access to this accout (old email and password does not work). When i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AidanChiporo, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my...

I have an old school account that constantly wants me to log in, i do not have access to this accout (old email and password does not work). When i went to delete it from my account settings there is not an option for it to delete it.

:)

AidanChiporo, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my... :(

Zakin, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 13, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my...

95Viper, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my...

1. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10 but the account does not exist in my... - Similar Threads - Can't remove School

2. Can't remove device from school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  3. Can't remove device from school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  4. Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11: Greetings everyone,I am a subscriber of Office 365 Home and on one of my machines, I made the mistake of logging in using "work or school account" as opposed to my personal account. This has now left footprints of the two accounts on my Windows machine and even though I am...
  5. Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11

Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11: Greetings everyone,I am a subscriber of Office 365 Home and on one of my machines, I made the mistake of logging in using "work or school account" as opposed to my personal account. This has now left footprints of the two accounts on my Windows machine and even though I am...
  6. Can't remove school account

Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  7. Can't remove school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  8. Work or school account can't be removed from the device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or school account can't be removed from the device: I've got a "work or school" account to which I no longer have access. I keep receiving notifications from Windows that say that "it needs to be fixed". So I'm trying to remove it doing this: 1. Go to settings. 2. Click "Accounts". 3. Click "Access work or school" on the...
  9. Can't seem to remove work or school account from my "Email & Accounts"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't seem to remove work or school account from my "Email & Accounts": I left an organization but, the work or school account that i configured when I was with them seem to be stuck. I don't get the option to disconnect but just manage and then it asks for password, but obviously they locked me when I left and now every now and then i get the...
  10. Deactivated work or school account can't be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deactivated work or school account can't be removed: As you can see on the screenshot below, I'm signed in to two different Microsoft accounts on Windows 10. The first one is my personal account which I use for basically everything. The second one is my school account. I've signed in to the school account because it came with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant remove a school account from my pc

2. cant remove work or school account

3. how to remove work or school account from laptop

4. work or school email does not exist