Windows 10: Cant remove Account from Other PC

Discus and support Cant remove Account from Other PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I played with one of my friend on his PC at a different location than mine. We logged in with my Microsoft account and now even tho he logged in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarsallAF, Mar 24, 2020.

1. MarsallAF Win User

Cant remove Account from Other PC

I played with one of my friend on his PC at a different location than mine. We logged in with my Microsoft account and now even tho he logged in with his Mine is... "still in control" I mean we cant remove it because in the Windows options there's no such button only the option to log in to the online account at the website. And now he cant log into his games as my account always shows up. Even tho he is the one logged in to the Microsoft store where he starts the games from. What can we do. The remove account button is missing and when he clicks on the "sign in" button the game tells him that the account he tries to sign in withmine is already logged in on another computer.

:)

MarsallAF, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Remove account from old pc

Hi Richard,

Apologies for the delay in responding. During this time, have you already removed the account on the PC? In case that you haven't, here are the steps on how you can remove an account in Windows 10.

Note: Before you can remove an account, you need to create a Local Administrator. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

• Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

• To make the new account an administrator account, select Start > Settings > Account > Family & other people, and select Change account type. Under Account type,
      select Administrator > OK. Restart your machine and sign in with the new administrator account.

To remove a user account in Windows 10, here are the steps:

• Press Windows key on your keyboard, click on Settings.
    • Click on Account, click on Family and other users.
    • Select the user you want to delete under Other users and click on Remove.
    • Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.
    • Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Ian Ser, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Cant remove Account from Other PC

Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Cant remove Account from Other PC

1. Cant remove Account from Other PC - Similar Threads - Cant remove Account

2. Cant remove an account from a family group.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cant remove an account from a family group.: I mistakenly created a microsoft account yesteday and linked this microsoft acount to that newly family created account and i faced many problems conneced to microsoft permissions but i somehow managed to remove them. Now i would like to delete this acc that where im writing...
  3. Cant remove an account from a family group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant remove an account from a family group.: I mistakenly created a microsoft account yesteday and linked this microsoft acount to that newly family created account and i faced many problems conneced to microsoft permissions but i somehow managed to remove them. Now i would like to delete this acc that where im writing...
  4. Cant remove an account from a family group.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Removing Account from another PC

Removing Account from another PC: I had logged into a PC from my previous job and never logged out. I recently looked into my one drive and noticed that people are still using it from my account. I no longer work there and wanted to see if there's any way for me to remove my account from that PC so then...
  6. Removing Account from another PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Account from another PC: I had logged into a PC from my previous job and never logged out. I recently looked into my one drive and noticed that people are still using it from my account. I no longer work there and wanted to see if there's any way for me to remove my account from that PC so then...
  7. I cant remove unnecessary accounts from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant remove unnecessary accounts from my PC: Hello! I'm having problem with unnecessary accounts on my PC.I'm about to login Xbox and it forced me to use the account that I don't want, so I did try to change account but got error.I head to Setting → Accounts → Email & accounts and remove those unnecessary accounts, it...
  8. I cant remove unnecessary accounts from my PC

I cant remove unnecessary accounts from my PC: Hello! I'm having problem with unnecessary accounts on my PC.I'm about to login Xbox and it forced me to use the account that I don't want, so I did try to change account but got error.I head to Setting → Accounts → Email & accounts and remove those unnecessary accounts, it...
  9. I cant remove unnecessary accounts from my PC

10. Cant remove friends account from pc

Cant remove friends account from pc: My friend logged onto his Xbox account on my PC and it made him administrator and it wont let me remove his account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-friends-account-from-pc/29767228-e9ec-465d-af63-6191be1c4c39