Windows 10: Can't remove Adobe Photo Offer from Taskbar.

Discus and support Can't remove Adobe Photo Offer from Taskbar. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lenovo Edge 16 laptop I have this stupid Icon taking up space in my Taskbar" Adobe Photo Offer" It opens a link to "Creative Cloud" offer. Right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cfourkays, Jul 16, 2017.

1. cfourkays Win User

Can't remove Adobe Photo Offer from Taskbar.

Lenovo Edge 16 laptop
    I have this stupid Icon taking up space in my Taskbar" Adobe Photo Offer"
    It opens a link to "Creative Cloud" offer.
    Right click shows "Unpin from Taskbar" but doesn't work.
    There's nothing in the Apps to uninstall.
    I can't even find it in "Search"

Pete

:)

cfourkays, Jul 16, 2017

2. Photos app face recognition and naming people detected

Stability of the Photos app is another issue. I agree, it often crashes, especially if the Photos window is minimized in the taskbar. And it is rather slow. But the number of photos might increase the risk of crash, but does not block the naming feature
    in principal. On one (local) account I have stored about 60000 photos on a local HDD (only a part of them containing persons, also many landscapes without people), and the app offers to name the faces recognized. On another user directory (Microsoft account)
    on the same PC, there are only a few hundred photos, but I can't name the people recognized.

Hans-Martin S, Jul 16, 2017
  3. Adobe icons and sony not displaying in taskbar

Hi Tanny,

As per the screenshot that you have provided, it seems that only Adobe program icon are affected while other remain unharmed.

Keeping that in mind, I suggest that you remove the icons from the Taskbar, navigate to the location where the file is primarily saved, pin the icon back to the taskbar. Once done reboot the system and check.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 16, 2017
Thema:

Can't remove Adobe Photo Offer from Taskbar.

1. Can't remove Adobe Photo Offer from Taskbar. - Similar Threads - Can't remove Adobe

2. Removing photos from PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing photos from PC: I have personal photos that I would like to remove. I deleted them from all folders in explorer and they still appeared in my start menu, rotating on my "photos" tile. I typed %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\PhotosAppTilein the...
  3. Removing photos from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing photos from PC: I have personal photos that I would like to remove. I deleted them from all folders in explorer and they still appeared in my start menu, rotating on my "photos" tile. I typed %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\PhotosAppTilein the...
  4. Removing photos from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't uninstall KB4580325, after Adobe Flash removal!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall KB4580325, after Adobe Flash removal!: After I installed update for Adobe Flash removal: "KB4577586". I can't uninstall the security update for Adobe Flash: "KB4580325", which I didn't install! It was included in Windows 20H2 ISO! Why is it still installed? I can't uninstall it manually. It says: An error has...
  6. remove an item from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove an item from taskbar: how do I remove item from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-an-item-from-taskbar/82c6d414-d502-453e-b7c8-2c2b37f5743a
  7. Removing photos from accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing photos from accounts: I'm donating an old PC and want to delete the photo that shows during the boot process. I'm running a local account. However, I went on my MS account and removed all photos but the photo still comes up. Where are these photos located and how do I remove them?...
  8. Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos

Removing duplicate photos from Microsoft Photos: I have been using microsoft photos for a cuple years to quickly and easily upload photos from my camera to my computer , once in microsoft photos i upload the photos to a file on my computers harddrive i created . I noticed the files still on microsoft photos and in my file i...
  9. Removing metadata from photos

Removing metadata from photos: Before I share photos I would like to remove all metadata attached to them. I follow the instructions on Windows Explorer but when I next check I notice that in properties/details there is still a lot of information like dates and dimensions and owner, etc. Am I doing...
  10. Remove store from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove store from taskbar: Hi, I am looking to disable the store from the taskbar in Windows 10. I found a local group policy for Windows 8 but it didn't seem to work in Windows 10. This is for business so I don't want the store pinned to the taskbar. Thanks for any help! 25906