Windows 10: Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.

Discus and support Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I signed into my family's computer to check my emails. However, I can't remove my account. I have Microsoft family features and so my time limits and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Samz03, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Samz03 Win User

Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.

I signed into my family's computer to check my emails. However, I can't remove my account. I have Microsoft family features and so my time limits and etc. have all transffered to our family's computer. Whenever I check my account for devices it shows up and I remove it. However, it doesn't remove me from the computer and my Microsoft family features are still on there.I would really appreciate some help.

:)

Samz03, Apr 20, 2023

2. Unable to remove child account from Family

I am also having the same issue I am not able to remove the childs account I followed the steps and after doing so I received this message in error (
    Select Manage my child’s profile info, find your child, then select
    Remove consent for this child’s account. Then, try removing this member again).
    I'm completely lost I cant find where im given the option to do so (remove consent)

daddyzgirl, Apr 20, 2023
  3. jspi_777 Win User
    How to remove a child account from a computer (not from the family)

Hi,

My child user account takes 40% of the disk space of one of my laptop, I want to remove this child's user account (and all the data) from this laptop (but NOT from my Microsoft family).

When I go to Settings> Family& Other accounts , the only options for the family members is to block or change type, but I want to remove them (like I would do for an"other user account").

I don t want to remove them from my family and I already tried to log with their user into Microsoft family and remove the laptop from the list of their devices, but it does not remove their account from the laptop

I cannot imagine that it is impossible to do, but I have not found the solution yet.

It would be ridiculous to be able to "add a family member" but not to remove it!

Thank you for your help

jspi_777, Apr 20, 2023
Thema:

Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.

1. Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show. - Similar Threads - Can't remove childs

2. Won't let me remove my child from family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me remove my child from family account: I am the family organizer for my Microsoft family account but it will not let me remove my children from the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-remove-my-child-from-family-account/c979a311-b6ca-45aa-a25e-6aa7af7b5523
  3. Won't let me remove my child from family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won't let me remove my child from family account: I am the family organizer for my Microsoft family account but it will not let me remove my children from the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-let-me-remove-my-child-from-family-account/c979a311-b6ca-45aa-a25e-6aa7af7b5523
  4. Can't remove family safety features or kids account, can't find any remove consent buttons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove family safety features or kids account, can't find any remove consent buttons...: Can't remove family safety features or kids account, can't find any remove consent buttons I'm stuffed follow all dumb instructions doesn't work They are locked out of chrome now at school....
  5. Can't remove family safety features or kids account, can't find any remove consent buttons...

Can't remove family safety features or kids account, can't find any remove consent buttons...: Can't remove family safety features or kids account, can't find any remove consent buttons I'm stuffed follow all dumb instructions doesn't work They are locked out of chrome now at school....
  6. Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.: I signed into my family's computer to check my emails. However, I can't remove my account. I have Microsoft family features and so my time limits and etc. have all transffered to our family's computer. Whenever I check my account for devices it shows up and I remove it....
  7. Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.

Can't remove childs account on my account. Family features stuck and remove button won't show.: I signed into my family's computer to check my emails. However, I can't remove my account. I have Microsoft family features and so my time limits and etc. have all transffered to our family's computer. Whenever I check my account for devices it shows up and I remove it....
  8. Removing child from family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing child from family account: I cannot seem to remove my child's account from my family account even though I have followed the steps. The message that I get is that the organizer needs to remove the child but I am the organizer. How do I proceed?...
  9. Removing child from family account

Removing child from family account: I cannot seem to remove my child's account from my family account even though I have followed the steps. The message that I get is that the organizer needs to remove the child but I am the organizer. How do I proceed?...
  10. Can't remove child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove child account: Back when I first setup my 'family' with my kids accounts I accidentally put in my daughter's email address incorrectly. However, this account still showed up in my family list, just with the wrong email. Now when I try to remove the account it says I need to, "Select Manage...