Windows 10: Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

Discus and support Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove the French keyboard layout for the English Australia language in Windows 11? It is listed as ENG English Australia French in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaneR84, Aug 28, 2022.

1. JaneR84 Win User

Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

How do I remove the French keyboard layout for the English Australia language in Windows 11? It is listed as ENG English Australia French in the keyboard layout.However, this keyboard is not listed under language and region in the control panel, so I don't know how to get rid of it.Thank you!

:)

JaneR84, Aug 28, 2022

2. Keyboard in input field problem (not english nor french)

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the keyboard language. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of the computer\keyboard?

2. Have you tried connecting other keyboards and check if the issue persists?

I suggest you to remove the other keyboard languages apart from English Language
    and check if the issue still persists.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Windows + X and then select Control Panel
    • Select Languages.
    • In Keyboard layout select the language.
    • Select the other languages apart from the English language in the input method and then select Remove.
    Please reply us back if the issue still persists. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 28, 2022
  3. ineuw Win User
    Keyboard definitions are missing in French version of Win10.

I configured three rebuilt Dell Optiflex Windows 10 Pro desktops to Canada-French.

Based on experimentation, I also removed the secondary US-English package before installing any apps, because many apps ignore the user selected language and default to English if it exists. Now, every app automatically recognized French on installation and the Region and Language selections and settings all indicate Canada-French.

The system configuration consists of a single local Administrator and a single local user account. Both accounts are in French only. The users are mostly elderly unilingual French Québecois, and I want their computer experience to be as comfortable and positive as possible.

The keyboard is a Logitech MK700/710 with the Quebec French layout. But, Windows 10 keyboard layout lists only "Canadian French International" which is not the same at all. There is no Quebec French layout as there was in W7.

I researched the subject on the web but found nothing relevant.

ineuw, Aug 28, 2022
  4. Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

English-Australia keyboard

I relented and downloaded the W10 app for my Lumia 930. I am unable to download the English-Australia keyboard even though it is offered as an option. I would like Cortana to believe that I reside in Australia not the UK or USA.

PeterGreen57, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

1. Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard - Similar Threads - Can't remove English

2. Windows is in English, but edge is in French

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is in English, but edge is in French: Microsoft windows is in English, but everything in Microsoft edge is in French. How do I change this to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-in-english-but-edge-is-in-french/0af3b2c6-47de-41e6-ac5d-e44b417ac942
  3. Windows is in English, but edge is in French

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is in English, but edge is in French: Microsoft windows is in English, but everything in Microsoft edge is in French. How do I change this to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-in-english-but-edge-is-in-french/0af3b2c6-47de-41e6-ac5d-e44b417ac942
  4. I can't remove English UK from keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't remove English UK from keyboard: Hi there.I can't remove English UK from the keyboard layout. It is not listed in the "Language & Region" section so where can I remove it?I have read many articles about this issue.I have tried to remove it from HKEY_USER, and HKEY_CURENT USER I have tried to remove it by...
  5. Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove English Australia FRENCH keyboard: How do I remove the French keyboard layout for the English Australia language in Windows 11? It is listed as ENG English Australia French in the keyboard layout.However, this keyboard is not listed under language and region in the control panel, so I don't know how to get rid...
  6. removal of french accents on my english keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    removal of french accents on my english keyboard: I want to remove accents that appear on certain keys such as È https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-french-accents-on-my-english-keyboard/a30190db-2746-4523-9cb7-ac0c9142f923
  7. Can't remove english keyboards in Language menu

Can't remove english keyboards in Language menu: Hi there As you can see on this screenshot, my Windows 10 currently has 4 keyboards installed: french, japanese, english UK and english US. What I want is remove the two english keyboards. However, as you can seehere in the red rectangle, my Language menu has only two...
  8. English US keyboard added automatically, can't remove it!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    English US keyboard added automatically, can't remove it!: I regularly use spanish, arabic and japanese keyboard. And been using them for a long time. After the last windows update the US keyboard appeared out of nowhere and it is not listed on my keyboards installed, but when I press win+space to change keyboards it appears there...
  9. Word Document in French and English?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Word Document in French and English?: I am traveling to France for work next week and I am preparing a Word doc that contains both French and English. Is there a way to spellcheck two different languages at once? Very frustrating as Word goes back and forth between French and English, underling spelling "errors"...
  10. Handwriting support for English (AUSTRALIA) unavailable

Handwriting support for English (AUSTRALIA) unavailable: I have scoured the internet for hours and tried several fixes with no luck. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and I'm trying to use draw and general ink tools within Microsoft Word. When I download the Australian English language pack, even though an icon appears in 'Region...