Windows 10: Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages

Discus and support Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How can I remove the English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages? I know it's settings>time & language>language and then what? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by N1k0s, Dec 1, 2020.

1. N1k0s Win User

Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages

Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages 0ca45645-2e19-4d79-8771-55d8360f180b?upload=true.png

How can I remove the English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages?

I know it's settings>time & language>language and then what? I can't find any button that says English United Kingdom with a "Delete" button underneath it.

Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages ef140500-ed64-422d-b424-57391ad0077a?upload=true.png

Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages bf9689ce-7524-4944-8332-42eafa225f6d?upload=true.png

note: the drop down menu on the last picture only has the following options:

• Use language list recommended
    • English United States - US
    • Greek - Greek

:)

N1k0s, Dec 1, 2020
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

Hi,

No United States listed.

Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages [​IMG]

MrIndeed, Dec 1, 2020
  3. MrIndeed Win User

Sorry, I should have mentioned I brought the laptop yesterday. It is a Dell XPS 15. I did set up the installation and remember scrolling to find United Kingdom at the first step.

MrIndeed, Dec 1, 2020
  4. MrIndeed Win User

Hi,

I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard.

Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere.

Powershell also does not show the English United States pack.

Does anyone know how to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard?

Thank you.

MrIndeed, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't remove English United Kingdom from my keyboard languages - Similar Threads - Can't remove English

2. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7
  3. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7
  4. I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.: I want to delete it but I can't because there is no option to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-english-united-kingdom-keyboard/71eba159-eeb4-40a3-8e12-3ada49745ece
  5. I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete english united kingdom keyboard.: I want to delete it but I can't because there is no option to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-english-united-kingdom-keyboard/71eba159-eeb4-40a3-8e12-3ada49745ece
  6. language pack english united kingdom experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  7. Any fix for removing United Kingdom Keyboard Language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any fix for removing United Kingdom Keyboard Language?: hi everyone, Since the windows 10 update from the past, the united kingdom language cannot be removed. Any fix for it? Thanks in advanced. submitted by /u/jhatrick [link] [comments]...
  8. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to remove English( United Kingdom): am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-english-united-kingdom/362b9ef0-4fa4-464a-8cf3-c0a11408c1bc
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469