Windows 10: Can't remove facebook page

Discus and support Can't remove facebook page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am the admin of the pageBut i can t delet it beacuse the link is broken.I want to get rid of this page.Some one help me!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wishwa_, Sep 20, 2021.

1. wishwa_ Win User

Can't remove facebook page

I am the admin of the pageBut i can t delet it beacuse the link is broken.I want to get rid of this page.Some one help me!

:)

wishwa_, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Mark_W. Win User

How to remove Facebook account (WP 7.5)

Hello PasiK234:

Thank you for posting to the forum. When customers have issues removing a Facebook account from the phone this is typically associated with a Microsoft account associated with the Facebook account. We have a couple of suggestions for you before we have
    to settle on a hard reset being the ultimate resolution.

First, we would like to verify that you have performed the exact steps outlined in this article,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837?wa=wsignin1.0#step0x83cf1202
    . Please perform the following steps before trying to remove the account again:

• On your computer go tohttp://profile.live.com/services?view=manage.
    • Sign in to the Microsoft account that you use on your phone.

Note Your Microsoft account is called Windows Live on your Windows Phone 7 interface.
    • Click Manage your account, and then click Edit, next to the Facebook icon.
    • On the Facebook settings page, click Remove this connection completely,
      located at the bottom of the page, and then click Remove to confirm.
    • On your phone, go to Start, flick left to the App list, tap
      Settings

Collapse this imageExpand this image

Can't remove facebook page 2597442.png

, and then tap Email+accounts.
    • Tap and hold Windows Live and then tap Sync.
    • Tap and hold Facebook, and then tap Delete.
    • Add Facebook to your phone again by tapping Add an account, and then tapping
      Facebook. Follow the sign-in steps to complete the process.
    If you have already tried these steps and you continue to get the error, please look on your phone for an installed Facebook application. If you have one, uninstall this from the phone > restart the phone > sync your Microsoft account > try removing the
    Facebook account.

Next, we would like you to go into your messaging application > tap the (...) > select settings > set Facebook chat to off if the option is available and set too ON. If you have any Facebook threads currently on the phone you may want to delete those and
    try removing the account again.

Finally, we would like you to verify that the current Microsoft account on your phone is the only one that this account is linked too. If you have used any other Microsoft accounts in the past, we would suggest you sign into profiles.live.com and unlink
    this Facebook account from the other Microsoft accounts.

Please let us know exactly what experience you have after trying the above. Also, include the text portion of the error you receive when you attempt to remove the Facebook account.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Sep 20, 2021
  3. ajaye Win User
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese

Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Japanese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats.

On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page, click on 'English' down the bottom, and the login page then shows in English. But when I login and move on to my page it is still in Japanese, and because it's in Japanese (which I do not speak) I cannot navigate it to look for the language setting.

Any ideas appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Found the language options are actually listed on the page (under the ads, right hand side), so I didn't have to somehow find my way through to settings. Cheers Can't remove facebook page :)

ajaye, Sep 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Read more: Banning Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't remove facebook page - Similar Threads - Can't remove facebook

2. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  3. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Customization
    my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  4. Pages Manager for Facebook Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pages Manager for Facebook Premium: Hello, three weeks ago I bought Pages Manager for Facebook Premium from Microsoft. I doesn't work. I get ads, I get invitations to buy premium, I can't see how to create a post. When I rang Microsoft to discuss thisthe agent denied any responsibility, said I had to make my...
  5. Page Flickering on Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Page Flickering on Facebook: Hello all, I'm running Windows 10 version 1903 & have noticed that sometimes on Facebook that the page flickers up & down slightly. Not sure what is causing this. Any advice would be very appreciated. 149095
  6. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.: I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page. Thanks....
  7. my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese

in Browsers and Email
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Japanese: Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Japanese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats. On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page,...
  8. my Facebook page is suddenly in Chinese

in Windows 10 Support
    my Facebook page is suddenly in Chinese: Tonight my facebook page is suddenly in Chinese on my laptop--but not on my phone (facebook lite). So I used my phone to change my facebook password, and I've run a Malwarebytes scan on my laptop which found no threats. On the laptop I can get to the facebook login page,...
  9. Facebook page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook page: When signing in, FB page briefly then get an error that this page can not be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-page/661038a2-d748-4ff6-89c7-5b0f53d65df8
  10. Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing but a text page logging into Facebook: . When I log into Facebook, all I get is text on the left side of the page. I can't access anything. I've tried system restore on my laptop, but 5 hours later...still not completed. Is this a Windows 10 problem or Facebook? Any help would be appreciated!...