Windows 10: Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

Discus and support Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 application. No checkbox or instruction if i click on broken/failed icloud email. Really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Djunira Sasmita, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 application. No checkbox or instruction if i click on broken/failed icloud email. Really frustating.

:)

Djunira Sasmita, Jun 28, 2020

2. adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

Hi Rose,

You may encounter difficulties in adding your iCloud account in the Windows 10 Mail app due to incorrect email configuration settings. Let us analyze some information to get a proper resolution. Please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you receiving any error messages? If so, can you specify the error/s? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • Do you remember enabling two-step verification on your iCloud account? If yes, please turn it off or use the app password to sign in.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 28, 2020
  3. can't remove not working icloud account from calendar and mail app

Hi Michael,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you need to delete the icloud account from the mail and calendar apps.

I suggest you to refer to the below help article and check if you are able to delete the email account from Mail and calendar apps.

Delete an email account from Mail and Calendar apps

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...dar-apps-dba65c49-648d-4d76-9f88-b7bc22a2cc3d

If you are still not able to fix your issue, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the mail and calendar apps. This will help you to start the mail and calendar apps from initial state. (As it is when you have downloaded Windows 10) Follow the
    below steps to uninstall and reinstall the mail and calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell
      in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store. You may also install the Mail and calendar apps from below help article.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Reference: For further information and troubleshooting steps related to mail and calendar apps, you may refer to the below help article.

Mail and Calendar apps for Windows 10 Help

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...3a5-8d75-bcae851565f3?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

adding iCloud email account to Windows 10 Mail app

I can't seem to add my icloud email account to windows 10 mail app. I saw the help for windows 8 and that did not help my problem as you can't change any specs on windows 10, as far as I can see. Please help.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet]

[Original title: adding icloud email account to windows 10 mail app]

rosemantic, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app

1. Can't remove failed icloud email in mail windows 10 app - Similar Threads - Can't remove failed

2. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  3. Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app will not send emails from icloud account.: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11 which I did not want to do, emails from my icloud account using Windows mail app will not send sporadically. Super frustrating as I never know if an email was sent or not. It's not hung up in the outbox, it's simply not there. It will happen...
  4. iCloud email not connecting to MS Mail app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iCloud email not connecting to MS Mail app?: I've done some research and i'm making sure i get an app-generated password from my iCloud account but it's still not working for me. I'm getting an "attention needed" message and when i hit "fix" it tells me to enter the password, so I'm assuming it's not accepting it? Has...
  5. Unable to remove iCloud email from Windows 10 Mail app

Unable to remove iCloud email from Windows 10 Mail app: Hi, I am trying to remove an unresponsive iCloud account from my Windows 10 Mail/Calendar app. This account was set up in Windows 10 Version 2004, but has since stopped working upon reverting to Windows 10 Version 1909. When I try to remove the unresponsive iCloud account,...
  6. sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues

sync win10 Mail app with icloud email issues: Dear Sir/Madam, I have two critical issues with the Mail app on my new surface laptop 3, and it has been weeks i'm suffering. I recently switch my working laptop from macbook to the latest surface laptop 3. the problem is i can never receive my emails on time, nor...
  7. icloud not sending emails through mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    icloud not sending emails through mail app: My mail app was automatically updated on the 10th January and since then my computer won't send emails from my iCloud email. I can receive not send. I get an error message saying email has been stored in the drafts folder. I have not changed my SMTP settings they still read...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  9. iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client

iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client: Since the latest update to Windows 10 in April 2018 I have been unable to get my iCloud email in the default Windows 10 email client. I am using two-factor authentication and therefore an apple generated app password but without any success. I have tried and failed to set...
  10. iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client: Since the latest update to Windows 10 in April 2018 I have been unable to get my iCloud email in the default Windows 10 email client. I am using two-factor authentication and therefore an apple generated app password but without any success. I have tried and failed to set...