Windows 10: Can't remove Gaming Services anymore and all other sorts of weirdness

Discus and support Can't remove Gaming Services anymore and all other sorts of weirdness in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It started when I tried to play Phantasy Star Online 2 and noticed it giving out an error, telling me to install, which I did, only to notice the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by finn183, Jun 20, 2021.

1. finn183 Win User

Can't remove Gaming Services anymore and all other sorts of weirdness

It started when I tried to play Phantasy Star Online 2 and noticed it giving out an error, telling me to install, which I did, only to notice the login prompt never showing up like it always does when I press enter. I reinstalled the Xbox and Xbox Console Companion app several times, deleted the TokenBroker folder in XboxIdentityProvider and the 2 GamingServices and GamingServicesNet registry keys which for some reason didn't reappear when I restarted. I also reinstalled the Gaming Services app.When it still didn't work, I ran get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices remove-AppxPackage -al

:)

finn183, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

Hi Henry,

If you are signed in to your Xbox account when playing the game, your game saves will be stored to the cloud storage. If you're playing the game without signing in your Xbox account, you can reset the game from Settings to remove your game saves. Let's try
    to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to remove your game data. Kindly perform the following steps below:

Step 1: Reset the game from Settings.

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the game.
    4. Click the game, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Step 2: Remove Temporary files on your computer.

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    2. Select System, and then select
      Storage
    3. Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    4. Select Temporary files.
    5. Click Remove files.
    6. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Ariel Acu, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't remove Gaming Services anymore and all other sorts of weirdness - Similar Threads - Can't remove Gaming

2. "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore: Hello! My folders won't auto sort files anymore since a week or two.I know there's the trick "sort by none" via display settings, except...Due to some bug it's all gone. I can no longer select this anymore. I have updated to the newest version, so that's not the fix either.Is...
  3. "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore: Hello! My folders won't auto sort files anymore since a week or two.I know there's the trick "sort by none" via display settings, except...Due to some bug it's all gone. I can no longer select this anymore. I have updated to the newest version, so that's not the fix either.Is...
  4. can't play any games anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't play any games anymore: so my parents are both against microsoft parental controls as they both think there is no reason for me and my siblings to be monitered that way, so after i got forced to join a parental control thingy no one agreed to it but we could'nt back out of it anymore so my father...
  5. can't play any games anymore

can't play any games anymore: so my parents are both against microsoft parental controls as they both think there is no reason for me and my siblings to be monitered that way, so after i got forced to join a parental control thingy no one agreed to it but we could'nt back out of it anymore so my father...
  6. I accidentally disabled all msconfig services and can't acces my device anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally disabled all msconfig services and can't acces my device anymore: After the Device restarted I couldn't login by any meansI opened recovery mode and opened CMD through the recovery mode but I don't know if I can enable the disabled service through cmd commands. please help....
  7. I accidentally disabled all msconfig services and can't acces my device anymore

I accidentally disabled all msconfig services and can't acces my device anymore: After the Device restarted I couldn't login by any meansI opened recovery mode and opened CMD through the recovery mode but I don't know if I can enable the disabled service through cmd commands. please help....
  8. Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all.

Xbox Windows Gaming Services App errors can't play games at all.: About 30 minutes ago, my sister stopped being able to play any XBOX PC Pass games because Xbox Gaming Services needed an update that I did not receive and the games worked an hour prior. Every time she tries to update, it gives her a different error code. The update stops...
  9. Having all sorts of weird problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having all sorts of weird problems: I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm having all sorts of issues with my PC and windows. 1) I can't access the control panel -- either by hitting the Window key or by clicking on the tool bar. 2) I can't download Word Docs (.docx) format. 3) I can't access Edge at all...
  10. Can't run games anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run games anymore: Hello, So I've had this issue lately that I'm not able to launch some games, or when I launch them, it will take forever to get them opened, if they don't crash before it opens, or freeze. I can launch some games like Battlefield V from the Origin Store, Dead Cells from...