Windows 10: Can't remove Kali Linux ISO

Discus and support Can't remove Kali Linux ISO in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I wanted to remove the Kali Linux ISO that I had downloaded for another pc but I'm not able to It just stuck on this state: [ATTACH] Plus on top... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ObscureSherlock, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Can't remove Kali Linux ISO

I wanted to remove the Kali Linux ISO that I had downloaded for another pc but I'm not able to

It just stuck on this state:

Can't remove Kali Linux ISO 4b69c599-167e-49a5-a0bb-4866ace0e3c4?upload=true.png

Plus on top of that, I'm getting Windows Security Threat found messages the whole time.

Can't remove Kali Linux ISO 62295a75-1ba9-4c97-aebd-cb4475839164?upload=true.png

Can't remove Kali Linux ISO 04ba92a9-a9da-4ef7-8c9d-8a444f92f6a5?upload=true.png

Can't remove Kali Linux ISO 193a23e5-57d9-4ea8-b321-3e2f114fa6d2?upload=true.png

Just asking how to remove the ISO

:)

ObscureSherlock, Jan 8, 2021

2. kali linux

acctually i want to install the kali linux on hyper v

so i didnot want the headache of installing the kali linux as it takes to much time

OS Build 18363.752

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Jan 8, 2021
  3. How do i remove Kali Linux and download windows back

How do i remove kali linux and download windoes back? I have windows 10 iso file downloaded in usb stick what now

Timiforsti, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Can't remove Kali Linux ISO

kali linux

i from were i find the kali linux vhdx file please share

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Can't remove Kali Linux ISO

1. Can't remove Kali Linux ISO - Similar Threads - Can't remove Kali

2. Can't install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Kali Linux: The problem is that my computer may have some restriction and I can't find how to disable it. I download Kali Linux and at the moment I want to open the folder to install it, the computer opens a window and asks me for which application from the Microsoft store I want to open...
  3. Can't install Kali Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Kali Linux: The problem is that my computer may have some restriction and I can't find how to disable it. I download Kali Linux and at the moment I want to open the folder to install it, the computer opens a window and asks me for which application from the Microsoft store I want to open...
  4. Removing Kali Linux Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Kali Linux Boot Loader: Hello Microsoft Community,I had for the last 2 months Kali linux Dual boot installed with Windows 10 for the last 3 months.Yesterday, i deleted the partition for Kali and still can't figure out how to remove the boot loader from the UEFI partition.I went to the internet and i...
  5. Removing Kali Linux Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Kali Linux Boot Loader: Hello Microsoft Community,I had for the last 2 months Kali linux Dual boot installed with Windows 10 for the last 3 months.Yesterday, i deleted the partition for Kali and still can't figure out how to remove the boot loader from the UEFI partition.I went to the internet and i...
  6. Removing Kali Linux Boot Loader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I cant delete a kali linux iso

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant delete a kali linux iso: Ive tried using file assassin and a few other methods. I dont believe it is mounted. Any ideas of whats going on? submitted by /u/MuchachoMunch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjq8mv/i_cant_delete_a_kali_linux_iso/
  8. Kali Linux ISO Exploit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kali Linux ISO Exploit: Help please! Hello, I downloaded the kali linux iso which I only use in my virtual machine, I usually do analysis with windows defender for security and it detects exploits in this ISO, when I tried to take actions to remove it,...
  9. Kali Linux virus cannot be removed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kali Linux virus cannot be removed?: I downloaded the Kali Linux ISO file from the official website and got a lot of viruses and when I tried to remove the viruses (Trojans, HackTool, Exploit, Powershellexploit, etc.) I now have about 300 viruses. Some of them are gone after Windows Defender Offline but the rest...
  10. kali linux

in Windows 10 Customization
    kali linux: i from were i find the kali linux vhdx file please share https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kali-linux/db818b95-3664-4798-9471-d52def94159e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kali linux iso threads found