Windows 10: Can't remove keyboard language input QAA

Discus and support Can't remove keyboard language input QAA in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gilad215 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvl5mu/cant_remove_keyboard_language_input_qaa/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gilad215, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Can't remove keyboard language input QAA

/u/gilad215, Apr 5, 2020
  2. SailorMax Win User

How to remove the Unknown Locale(qaa-latn) language

Same problem without KeyMan.

Early after updates Windows (cumulative or feather) add another languages. In most cases EN-UK.

Now this: Qaa-Latn with US keyboard.

This bug exists possible 10+ years! All my bug reports without any result. Fix it at last. Or make language list editor output real actual list... Currently it work like language chooser and language list editor made by different programmers with different
    API. Awful result.

I use 2 languages:

- English (United States); Default app language; Default input language, Windows display language.

- Russian

Region:

- Country = Latvia

- Regional format = English (Europe)

System Locale = Russia

Any suggestions how to remove qaa-Latn?

Get-WinUserLanguageList also doesnt output it => can't remove via powershell

thank you.

SailorMax, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Vito Tse Win User
    How to remove the Unknown Locale(qaa-latn) language

Hi. After I updated the Windows 10 ,there is a keyboard selection
    on the keyboard list called Unknown Locale (qaa-latn).I don't know what is that stuff and why is it displayed there. Can anyone tell me what is that and how can I remove it. Thank you.

Vito Tse, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Can't remove keyboard language input QAA

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't remove keyboard language input QAA

1. Can't remove keyboard language input QAA - Similar Threads - Can't remove keyboard

2. Can't remove keyboard input language !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove keyboard input language !: Hi,I want to DISABLE COMPLETELY a keyboard input language from my OS. I never want any other KB layout than US ANSI. OS keep switching kb layouts... it seem to happen due to some hotkey combination, or a Windows update. It just now happened when I updated PowerToys to latest...
  3. Can't remove keyboard input language !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove keyboard input language !: Hi,I want to DISABLE COMPLETELY a keyboard input language from my OS. I never want any other KB layout than US ANSI. OS keep switching kb layouts... it seem to happen due to some hotkey combination, or a Windows update. It just now happened when I updated PowerToys to latest...
  4. Can't remove keyboard input language !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't remove unwanted input languages from Keyboard layout. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove unwanted input languages from Keyboard layout. Please help!: My build info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-unwanted-input-languages-from-keyboard/93c8d4ac-9be8-4ee0-a533-7993649aa523
  6. Can't remove unwanted input languages from Keyboard layout. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove unwanted input languages from Keyboard layout. Please help!: My build info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-unwanted-input-languages-from-keyboard/93c8d4ac-9be8-4ee0-a533-7993649aa523
  7. Can't remove input languages

Can't remove input languages: Windows just went crazy with input languages when I played with date format and added many input languages. I removed all unwanted layouts in language settings under Time & Language settings, yet still the inputs are still there, and I still cycle through them when using...
  8. Can't remove keyboard languages

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove keyboard languages: Why do I see three English keyboards where I know I only installed one English keyboard? I need English (Australia) and Hebrew, but for some reason I have more than one English keyboard and I can't seem to find how to remove unneeded keyboard languages. 182828
  9. To remove input language

To remove input language: The language seen in the language bar in the taskbar is not seen in the preferred languages of the settings. How can i remove the languages which is not seen in the settings. In the language bar in the taskbar, HIndi and Tamil language are seen, but when i tried to remove it...
  10. [Windows 10 1809] Remove keyboard input language

[Windows 10 1809] Remove keyboard input language: Hi I need your help please. I would like to remove a keyboard language, as it sometimes automatically switches to it, namely CS:GO and Overwatch. I don't want that ; suddenly keys don't work and when I type something a few keys are different. It installed with CS:GO -...