Windows 10: Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout

Discus and support Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have been reading the threads on how to remove the unwanted keyboard layout and followed the instructions. However, the unwanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaymondSterlingMonteiro, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout

Hello, I have been reading the threads on how to remove the unwanted keyboard layout and followed the instructions. However, the unwanted Vietnamesekeyboard layout is still there and I don't know how I can remove it. Can anyone please assist? Thank you

:)

RaymondSterlingMonteiro, Jan 8, 2022
  2. ryloth Win User

Unable to remove a 'default' language/keyboard layout

Dear dalchina,
    thank you for the reply, but I am probably missing something.
    As you can see from the attached picture, language settings DOES NOT list the keyboard layout I want to remove (ENG INTL). So, how can I remove a layout that is not listed in the Language settings?

Gianluca

Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout [​IMG]

ryloth, Jan 8, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 8, 2022
  4. ish4d0w Win User

Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout

how to remove keyboard layout?

Hi,

For some unknown reasons I have this african (???) keyboard layout added to the keyboard switcher list. I don't want it. How can I remove it?
    Thanks!
    EDIT: To clarify this: I have never added this layout, and it is not present in the list at the settings pane.

Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout [​IMG]

ish4d0w, Jan 8, 2022
Thema:

Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout

1. Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout - Similar Threads - Can't remove keyboard

2. Can't remove UK keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove UK keyboard layout: Hello! I have noticed over the past month that I have an extra keyboard layout appearing. It is not displayed in the settings, only in the bottom menu. I have tried deleting it through the registry, which helped for a while, but the layout appeared again. How can I get rid of...
  3. Remove keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove keyboard layout: I changed temporary the System Locale under Region settings, and now there are two keyboard layouts under Input methods indicator in task bar along with my native Greek layout: English United States and English United Kingdom. I I've tried to remove the later from Settings >...
  4. remove keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remove keyboard layout: How do I remove English keyboard layout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-keyboard-layout/4ad2eaaa-75a6-4ed3-86be-533ae5710e3b
  5. remove keyboard layout

remove keyboard layout: How do I remove English keyboard layout? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-keyboard-layout/4ad2eaaa-75a6-4ed3-86be-533ae5710e3b
  6. Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout

Can't remove keyboard layout it's always defaulted back to this layout: Hello, I have been reading the threads on how to remove the unwanted keyboard layout and followed the instructions. However, the unwanted Vietnamesekeyboard layout is still there and I don't know how I can remove it. Can anyone please assist? Thank you...
  7. Can't remove keyboard layout although it is a second keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove keyboard layout although it is a second keyboard layout: [ATTACH] The remove button is grayed out. I use my native language's layout as my primary. Any help would be appreciated. https://preview.redd.it/034p4qo80gs51.png?width=478&format=png&auto=webp&s=4272d1e36ea4620a5d312dea10b3db0862fb9315 submitted by...
  8. I can't remove a layout keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't remove a layout keyboard: Hi all, I have installed Windows 10 pro "English US" as regional setting except keyboard layout that is set to Italian because I have a keyboard with italian layout. When I press Shift + CTRL my system switch to "US layout". I have tried to remove it but i can't find it. In...
  9. Can't remove a Keyboard layout

Can't remove a Keyboard layout: hi there, i have a problem with a keyboard layout i can't remove it, in the settings i didn't find the keyboard layout that i want to remove. please help me out and thanks in advance. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't remove a certain keyboard layout.

Can't remove a certain keyboard layout.: Hello. So, my problem is i have recently had my laptop formatted. Everything was fine until I noticed, that i have a one layout which i can't remove. And that makes me go angery. What I want to remove is "English United Kingdom Polish Programmers [ATTACH] I'm pretty sure...