Windows 10: Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

Discus and support Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ᴀsʜʟᴇʏ Sᴛᴇᴡᴀʀᴛ, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator or anything like that. Have any tips? Thanks!

:)

ᴀsʜʟᴇʏ Sᴛᴇᴡᴀʀᴛ, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 16, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

remove workplace or school account from Microsoft settings

How can I remove workplace or school account from Microsoft settings? I've used my personal computer work and can't remove that account...

Ana Rita Loução, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

1. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer - Similar Threads - Can't remove Microsoft

2. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  3. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  4. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't remove device from school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  6. Can't remove device from school account

Can't remove device from school account: I've made sure that I've never selected "Allow Organization to Manage Your Device" when I've done sign ins, yet I now see the account on my personal laptop, there is no option to remove the device from the **** account portal. What the **** am I supposed to do? I never...
  7. Can't remove school account

Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  8. Can't remove school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  9. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer: Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator...
  10. Remove Microsoft School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Microsoft School Account: I have completed my course and is unable to remove the microsoft school account from my laptop.After clicking the manage, it will bring me online.The account had already been disabled by the school and hence I also cannot login in.Please advise how to remove....