Windows 10: can't remove my activation

Discus and support can't remove my activation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to delete my activation because it was activated illegally, so I want to use the free oneI tried these ways but it didn't delete it:1. Open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohamed Nasef_340, Jan 28, 2023.

1. can't remove my activation

I want to delete my activation because it was activated illegally, so I want to use the free oneI tried these ways but it didn't delete it:1. Open a command prompt as an Administrator.2. Enter slmgr /upk3. Enter slmgr /cpky4. Enter slmgr /rearmI have pc so I don't know if the product key is still saved in the motherboard

:)

Mohamed Nasef_340, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 28, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't remove my activation :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

can't remove my activation

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

can't remove my activation

1. can't remove my activation - Similar Threads - can't remove activation

2. can't remove my activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't remove my activation: I want to delete my activation because it was activated illegally, so I want to use the free oneI tried these ways but it didn't delete it:1. Open a command prompt as an Administrator.2. Enter slmgr /upk3. Enter slmgr /cpky4. Enter slmgr /rearmI have pc so I don't know if the...
  3. My windows can't activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows can't activate: Hello , from a while my windows got unactivated i don't know the reason but i realised i accidentily changed my original product keyand i don't know how to know my original product key i tried alot of commads to know it such as "wmic path softwarelicensingservice get...
  4. My windows can't activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows can't activate: Hello , from a while my windows got unactivated i don't know the reason but i realised i accidentily changed my original product keyand i don't know how to know my original product key i tried alot of commads to know it such as "wmic path softwarelicensingservice get...
  5. Removing activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing activation: I activated windows with illegal way and i want to remove activation but the way of cmd didn't work how can i remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-activation/df9eb3f1-aa22-4638-bf06-45389ea662dd
  6. Removing activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing activation: I activated windows with illegal way and i want to remove activation but the way of cmd didn't work how can i remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-activation/df9eb3f1-aa22-4638-bf06-45389ea662dd
  7. can't activate my window

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't activate my window: i already format my laptop but i can't activate my window on top of that i din't know my product keyERROR CODE : 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-window/3fcdcd9b-5c23-4f31-8314-1d63bfcd86b3
  8. can't activate my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't activate my windows: can't activate my windows please help, i was run on windows 8 then got free update to windows 10, and someone family member borrow to instal something , then just got my windows can't activate, has no sound, and can't see battery level it a Asus Transformer series and also...
  9. can't activate my Windows

can't activate my Windows: I changed my motherboard, ram and CPU and now Windows is not activated and says : "Unable to activate Windows. We can't activate Windows on this device. Try again later" what can I do ?...
  10. can't activate my windows

can't activate my windows: can't activate my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-my-windows/836ddb8a-9cc2-42bd-84f3-4e6ad7549ee3"