Windows 10: Can't remove my Organisation's policies

Discus and support Can't remove my Organisation's policies in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I have been having trouble removing my organisation's policies after I needed to access my work email from home. I am using Windows 10 Home on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TerraFrost97, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Can't remove my Organisation's policies

So I have been having trouble removing my organisation's policies after I needed to access my work email from home. I am using Windows 10 Home on my personal PC and downloaded gpedit.msc to try overwrite their policies. I am trying to set my pin back to being 4 digits and I can't manage to overwrite anything they have set, like they are able to supersede administrator authority. I have also run a full reset but chose to keep my files. I have set my policies to not configured again and the trick to use "forgot my pin" to bypass the policies doesn't work either. It seems like such a small issue to take to a PC repair shop but I really want to resolve this issue.

:)

TerraFrost97, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 6, 2020
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

I'm getting "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" in yellow color for the following setting sections in windows 10.

System:

Notification & actions, Multitasking

Personalization:

Lock Screen, Start

Privacy

General

I tried following suggestions to fix the problem.

1. Reset my PC using windows advanced startup option.
    2. follow all the solutions which are mentioned in here. link
    3. Change Diagnostics & feedback to Full.
    4. Reset group-policies for default. link
    5. Restore windows

Please kindly suggest a solution to fix this problem.

NadeeshaniWilliam, Dec 6, 2020
  4. KevinDark Win User

Can't remove my Organisation's policies

Update Policy Through Windows Insider Program, Even Though I've Left The Program

Yes, to both of those questions...

It says, "*some settings are managed by your organisation".

Reasons why it might say this...

• Your organisation has set some policies to manage updates
    • You have opted in for the Windows Insider Programme

I'm not in an organisation, I'm just an individual

I've left the programme weeks ago

KevinDark, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't remove my Organisation's policies

1. Can't remove my Organisation's policies - Similar Threads - Can't remove Organisation's

2. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  3. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  4. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  5. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  6. Remove Organisation from my home PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Organisation from my home PC: I fast clicked and accidentally granted my work organisation access to my home PC while on my work email website. Now it has imposed many restrictions onto my account including requiring me to change all my passwords and pins. I have removed them from the "Access work or...
  7. Remove "my organisation"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "my organisation": Hello, I recently bought a new pc running Windows 10 home edition, and when installing everything, I had to sign in to my school account in order to use my Office license. When doing this however I accidentally forgot to untick the option to allow this organisation to manage...
  8. Update Policies - Managed by a fictitious organisation!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Policies - Managed by a fictitious organisation!: After what seems to be yet another flawed Windows Update, I seem to have gained 'Some settings are managed by your organisation' for Update Policies that have changed my Windows Update operations. Not set by me as I do not belong to any 'Organisation' or on anyone's Corporate...
  9. No removal policy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No removal policy: [ATTACH] Hi all I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and every time without exception when I use the icon in the system tray to remove the hardware safely it tells me the phone is still in use and can't be removed safely. So I tried to change the option under Policies...
  10. Remove policies in my device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove policies in my device: Hello Folks! there is always a "some settings are managed by your org" message popping up after the upgrade. I have used once my device for the company use and then I have removed the MDM . but still, it shows some policies exist in the system. Could you please Advice...