Windows 10: CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY

Discus and support CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have repeatedly tried to remove my real name from this Community. I have gone to the original questions, hit "edit", then "delete." I have totally... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamHenryIII, May 7, 2022.

1. CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY

I have repeatedly tried to remove my real name from this Community. I have gone to the original questions, hit "edit", then "delete." I have totally deleted my profile. I have gone into my pc settings and changed the name on my account. None of these work. When I type my name in the search bar of MS Community, my original questions still come up, along with my name. I don't care if the questions and replies remain, but I want my privacy respected by Microsoft, by allowing me to remove my name. I posted those questions before I knew it was going to put my real name with them. It is abuse fo

:)

WilliamHenryIII, May 7, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 7, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 7, 2022
  4. Kreij Win User

CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, May 7, 2022
Thema:

CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY

1. CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY - Similar Threads - CAN'T REMOVE REAL

2. Remove my name from a post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove my name from a post: Hi, my full name appears in a post in this microsoft forum. It also appears in the first page of google search result when my full name is searched. I don't want my name to appear.My name appears in the response of an advisor. Here is the thread :...
  3. Remove my name from a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove my name from a post: Hi, my full name appears in a post in this microsoft forum. It also appears in the first page of google search result when my full name is searched. I don't want my name to appear.My name appears in the response of an advisor. Here is the thread :...
  4. CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY: I have repeatedly tried to remove my real name from this Community. I have gone to the original questions, hit "edit", then "delete." I have totally deleted my profile. I have gone into my pc settings and changed the name on my account. None of these work. When I type my name...
  5. CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN'T REMOVE MY REAL NAME FROM MS COMMUNITY: I have repeatedly tried to remove my real name from this Community. I have gone to the original questions, hit "edit", then "delete." I have totally deleted my profile. I have gone into my pc settings and changed the name on my account. None of these work. When I type my name...
  6. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to reply to someone but I can't reply because it greys out. Stuck waiting for more than 30mins already nothing happened. Please...
  7. Can't Remove Laptop From MS Account....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Remove Laptop From MS Account....: So I had a Windows 10 VM and it was not able to start and I couldn't fix it so deleted the VM and created it again since my MS account was on the and it would sync everything. But the old VM device is linked under my Microsoft account and I want to remove it cause I can't...
  8. Spam email from MS Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spam email from MS Community: I recently posted a question in the MS community. I received some answers and solved the issue, closing my question. A few hours later I received another email from the MS community including the logo that was a spam/fake/malware/impersonating answer saying something like...
  9. MS community

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS community: how do I use this feature I posted a question but no answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-community/ce5aa94d-c52f-4afd-a582-a4a9a9341fcc
  10. MS can't can't find my user name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS can't can't find my user name: I just installed Office 2016 professional and it's working fine. My problem is when they ask for my user ID and password. I ran the Microsoft Support and Recovery Tool just to see if I have any problems. I was asked to put in my User ID and password. I was told that that user...