Windows 10: Can't Remove Old School Account

Discus and support Can't Remove Old School Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all,My University uses Outlook as our email service provider, and so I had my student email linked to my computer to provide access to our Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BCollier36, May 27, 2021.

1. Can't Remove Old School Account

Hi all,My University uses Outlook as our email service provider, and so I had my student email linked to my computer to provide access to our Microsoft 365 programs. However, recently they updated our email servers, and in doing so all of our old emails became defunct; despite this, my old email is still connected to my computer and every time I log in I get a "some of your accounts require fixing" message. Whenever I click the "Fix Now" button to try and fix it, it briefly loads a pop-up screen that then closes before it finishes loading. When I go to "Manage Accounts" to try and remove it, a

:)

BCollier36, May 27, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 27, 2021
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 27, 2021
  4. Can't Remove Old School Account

How to delete an old Microsoft account?

Hi Eduardo,

I presume by "keeps flashing" you mean on the bottom right in notifications? If yes please follow the steps below:

1. Press ⊞ Win+I (i) on your keyboard to open settings alternatively open settings through Start menu
    2. If not in windows settings home page, press Home on top left of window.
    3. Select Accounts
    4. You will be able to locate the email in two locations:
      • Email & accounts
      • Access work or School
    5. Select account and click Remove (if its a Microsoft account) or Disconnect/manage (if its a Workplace or school account)
    The above steps will remove the account you're receiving notifications for.

Let me know how it goes Can't Remove Old School Account :)

Akshar Patel (A.P), May 27, 2021
Thema:

Can't Remove Old School Account

1. Can't Remove Old School Account - Similar Threads - Can't Remove Old

2. Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11: Greetings everyone,I am a subscriber of Office 365 Home and on one of my machines, I made the mistake of logging in using "work or school account" as opposed to my personal account. This has now left footprints of the two accounts on my Windows machine and even though I am...
  3. Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove "work or school" account on Win11: Greetings everyone,I am a subscriber of Office 365 Home and on one of my machines, I made the mistake of logging in using "work or school account" as opposed to my personal account. This has now left footprints of the two accounts on my Windows machine and even though I am...
  4. Can't remove school account

Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  5. Can't remove school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove school account: I recently changed the password for my school email, so Calendar freaked out. I decided I don't actually need this account connected to Windows anymore, so I went to go remove it. So, I went to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts, and it just spun forever:Then I discovered...
  6. remove old school accout

remove old school accout: hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that....
  7. remove old school accout

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove old school accout: hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that....
  8. remove old school accout

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Fix Work or School Account - Can't remove old accounts in "Accounts used by other apps"

Fix Work or School Account - Can't remove old accounts in "Accounts used by other apps": I keep getting a notification that I need to "fix a work or school account". In Settings -> Accounts -> Email & Accounts: under "Accounts used by other apps" - there are several accounts listed that I would like to remove, but I no longer have access to those accounts. How...
  10. Deactivated work or school account can't be removed

Deactivated work or school account can't be removed: As you can see on the screenshot below, I'm signed in to two different Microsoft accounts on Windows 10. The first one is my personal account which I use for basically everything. The second one is my school account. I've signed in to the school account because it came with a...