Windows 10: Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer.

Discus and support Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I no longer work for an employer so I don't have access to the OneDrive. I tried unlinking it from my PC so now I don't even see it in the OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamieLeto, Feb 11, 2021.

1. JamieLeto Win User

Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer.

I no longer work for an employer so I don't have access to the OneDrive. I tried unlinking it from my PC so now I don't even see it in the OneDrive app, but its still in my Windows Explorer. I deleted all the files and folders within that folder, but the parent folder still exists. I've even tried uninstalling OneDrive all together and it was still there but without the cloud image next to it. I'm at my wits end with this and honestly never want to use OneDrive again after this experience. Please help me get it off my Windows Explorer.

:)

JamieLeto, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. Can't remove OneDrive folder from Windows Explorer. - Similar Threads - Can't remove OneDrive

2. can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer: here's what i tried to remove this folder from this panel1: install one drive and then logout of my college account2: right click and Delete there's no delete option3: right click then copy the path, go to the path and create a folder with this name then delete it...
  3. can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't remove OneDrive Folder from my file explorer: here's what i tried to remove this folder from this panel1: install one drive and then logout of my college account2: right click and Delete there's no delete option3: right click then copy the path, go to the path and create a folder with this name then delete it...
  4. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  5. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer: I removed it by the programs and features in control panel accidently. Is there a way to put it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-removed-onedrive-folder-from-file/88add16d-2742-427a-83c5-39404e77408b
  6. Accidently removed onedrive folder from file explorer

7. Can't remove old OneDrive from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove old OneDrive from file explorer: I have two OneDrive directories that appear in my file explorer: my old school drive, and my personal drive. I would like to get rid of my school drive, but keep my personal drive. I can't sign out of my school drive because I haven't had access to my school account in years,...
  8. Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer: I have tried many solutions from the net. Managed to remove all content. When I click the icon, this pop-up that says 'Location is not availble' appears. But what I ultimately need is for the icon of OneDrive-Kantar to disappear, but it will keep hanging on the file explorer....
  9. Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer

Can't remove company Onedrive folder from File Explorer: I have tried many solutions from the net. Managed to remove all content. When I click the icon, this pop-up that says 'Location is not availble' appears. But what I ultimately need is for the icon of OneDrive-Kantar to disappear, but it will keep hanging on the file explorer....
  10. Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove additional OneDrive folders from file explorer: I recently signed into OneDrive on my PC but now there are two OneDrive folders in a separate part of the file explorer menu. I am able to remove one labelled "OneDrive" through a regedit, but the other one is the actual account I have signed into, and despite being located...