Windows 10: Can't remove Outlook 2010 Add-in due to permissions

Discus and support Can't remove Outlook 2010 Add-in due to permissions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am the only person using my desktop and I do have Administrative permissions. However, when I try to remove a disabled Add-in from Outlook 2010 I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mamabear4, Sep 19, 2020.

1. mamabear4 Win User

Can't remove Outlook 2010 Add-in due to permissions

I am the only person using my desktop and I do have Administrative permissions. However, when I try to remove a disabled Add-in from Outlook 2010 I get the error message. My login is a pin # on Windows 2010

:)

mamabear4, Sep 19, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

Outlook 2010 Assistance

I'm revisiting using Outlook, something I thought I would never have to do, and I am having a few difficulties. I figure there must be people around the forum here that use Office and Outlook extensively that might be able to help me out.

One thing bothering me right now is how to use the to-do list/task list. Say I have a task that isn't due until 1/12/13- is there a way for me to have that task pop up daily in my tasklist until the due date? Right now I can only have it pop on the the date I created the task or the date it is ultimately due. I've seen where I can set a daily reminder, but it would be much easier for me to use if I could see it on the list everyday. Maybe its an option I am overlooking?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help, post up if you need more information.

theonedub, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Phil3 Win User
    Cannot Open Hyperlinks Outlook 2010

I have scoured the Internet, tried a variety of things, but none have fixed an inability to open a hyperlink in Outlook 2010. I believe this started when I uninstalled Firefox and Adobe Acrobat Reader temporarily.

Upon clicking on a hyperlink in an e-mail in Outlook 2010, I get this error message.

"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator".

Uninstalling, reinstalling, and changing default browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox) does nothing. I am at wits end. ANY suggestions would be very welcome.

Notes: Opening hyperlinks from Outlook.com works fine. Outlook 2010 as in Office 2010 does not work.

Thank you.

Phil

Phil3, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Can't remove Outlook 2010 Add-in due to permissions

Windows 10 upgrade... Outlook 2010 not working.

Went through the same process with same level of success, despite the guy on the other end doing his best. Given the link to your solution by a fellow sufferer and Twitter user.
    I've tried to do what you've suggested, all permissions seem to be allowed now for all my Outlook accounts but still can't access them (the permissions bit of the error message has now gone however).

Anyone have any ideas?? Ready to bat Windows 10 into the reeds!

perkman1969, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't remove Outlook 2010 Add-in due to permissions

1. Can't remove Outlook 2010 Add-in due to permissions - Similar Threads - Can't remove Outlook

2. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  3. Outlook 2010 search

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  4. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  5. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  6. outlook 2010 remove microft exchange

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook 2010 remove microft exchange: deleted microsoft 2010 and reloaded micorsoft exchange will not uninstall. Tired all methods do not work. Ask to setup exchange to erase file. can not do that either. How do I remove it?...
  7. My Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook 2010: Can't log into my AT&T email account. Error code states the log on info is incorrect. It has happened before and the only way to fix it is to complete out and reload software. When re-installed it opens my receive file and dumps 3000+ emails that have been previously been...
  8. Microsoft Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook 2010: Hi, Everytime I click on a link in an email I get the following message: "This operation has been cancelled due to due to restriction in effect on this computer. pleas e contact your administrator" The only administrator is me as this is a home laptop. I have tried...
  9. Update KB3114409 Withdrawn due to Outlook 2010 Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update KB3114409 Withdrawn due to Outlook 2010 Problems: Microsoft have now withdrawn Update KB3114409 which has been causing Outlook 210 to start in Safe Mode - see http://www.infoworld.com/article/301...look-2010.html 33179
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659