Windows 10: Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

Discus and support Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a USB dongle listed as BCM2046B1 in system settings a few days ago for my Windows 10 system. It worked fine without any issues aside from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robbie_Gk, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Robbie_Gk Win User

Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

I purchased a USB dongle listed as BCM2046B1 in system settings a few days ago for my Windows 10 system. It worked fine without any issues aside from one instance where my Bluetooth keyboard got disconnected. I had to simply remove it from my Devices in Settings and reconnect it and that was it. But just yesterday, the same thing happened when I was playing a game with a Bluetooth Xbox controller connected when both my controller and my keyboard got disconnected. I tried the same method as before but with no luck. I also looked up every type of solution online but nothing has worked so far;

:)

Robbie_Gk, Jan 13, 2022

2. Can't remove paired bluetooth devices in Windows 10

I made an account here just to thank you for this solution. I spent hours trying to remove a paired bluetooth controller from my machine from the bluetooth menu, device manager, even using third party programs. Every time I would go to pair the controller again the system would re-install the driver as soon as the controller went to pairing mode, but it wouldn't actually pair!

Removing it this way made it instantly show up in my pairing list and it works perfectly. I was about to reinstall Windows I was so frustrated.

Thank you!!!! You're my internet hero of the day.

five5fifty5, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Devices will not Pair

Hi,

Hopefully this is the correct Forum !

I have a Microsoft Mouse 5000 and Wedge keyboard (the early one that does not fold).
    Both have been working perfectly.

Recently I paired them both successfully with a new Samsung tablet, but when I came to use them again on my laptop,
    I found that I could not pair either of them.

I have spent countless hours researching this without success.

Here's where I am now:

Settings > Bluetooth & other devices does not list either of them.
    Device Manager > Bluetooth has both of them showing and reports both working properly.

Device Manager reports as follows:

Notebook Mouse 5000:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

Wedge Mobile Keyboard:
    No driver files are required or have been loaded
    The Events tab says that further installation is required

The 2 Service Discovery Service entries also report that further installation is required.

Can anyone suggest the way forward, please ?

Regards.

stuartgb100, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

Cannot use bluetooth device

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ameneses54, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

1. Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever - Similar Threads - Can't Remove Paired

2. how to remove a bluetooth-paired device? someone paired a device to my pc but i can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a bluetooth-paired device? someone paired a device to my pc but i can't...: someone paired a device to my pc under bluetooth settings. my efforts to unpair it always fail. i am afraid my privacy is infringed. how can i remove it?...
  3. Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices: One day, my computer allegedly lost the ability to connect to any Bluetooth device. I can still see the device just fine, but I cannot even pair to any device. I always get a "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again" error.I've tried using multiple bluetooth devices which all...
  4. Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices

Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices: One day, my computer allegedly lost the ability to connect to any Bluetooth device. I can still see the device just fine, but I cannot even pair to any device. I always get a "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again" error.I've tried using multiple bluetooth devices which all...
  5. Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever

Can't Remove Paired Bluetooth Device in Any Way Whatsoever: I purchased a USB dongle listed as BCM2046B1 in system settings a few days ago for my Windows 10 system. It worked fine without any issues aside from one instance where my Bluetooth keyboard got disconnected. I had to simply remove it from my Devices in Settings and reconnect...
  7. can't pair Bluetooth devices

can't pair Bluetooth devices: a few days ago, like usual, there was a problem with the Bluetooth connection. It was "the disappearing of Bluetooth device in device manager" things. I just wait for it to appear again, and it does appear. But I was already unpair my Bluetooth mouse. Then I was just "well,...
  8. Can't remove any paired Bluetooth devices; everything just says "Remove Failed"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't remove any paired Bluetooth devices; everything just says "Remove Failed": My build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jkvVYg I just installed a new motherboard, and it has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Before this, I was using just a cheap USB Bluetooth adapter that I got on Amazon. I've been trying to remove all of my Bluetooth devices that I had...
  9. Bluetooth not pairing with any device.

Bluetooth not pairing with any device.: Hello recently i was trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop but it was not connecting it will show when i search for new device but wont connect. i tried connecting my other devices but my laptop wont connect to any Bluetooth device. Then i tried connecting my...
  10. Can't remove paired bluetooth devices in Windows 10

Can't remove paired bluetooth devices in Windows 10: Hi, I have a problem with bluetooth in Windows 10. I can't remove bluetooth devices to re-pair them. I tried add bluetooth manual but can't found my devices. In Bluetooth setting, none of them appear but I can see them in Devices Manager, like images below. [img] [img] I...