Windows 10: Can't remove pin, if not set up already.

Discus and support Can't remove pin, if not set up already. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help. I have too many passwords. I have a whole page that is covered in passwords from every section of the planet for every company and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anthonycartner, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Can't remove pin, if not set up already.

Please help. I have too many passwords. I have a whole page that is covered in passwords from every section of the planet for every company and program. A whole note book. Now Microsoft wants me to even setup a pin on top of my password! Can't remove pin, if not set up already. :(

There is no remove pin option if you have not setup one yet. Is there a file in sys config I can remove or stop from booting up to stop the pin process?

Thanks!!

:)

anthonycartner, Jul 14, 2018

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 14, 2018
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 14, 2018
  4. JayPhi Win User

Can't remove pin, if not set up already.

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't remove pin, if not set up already.

1. Can't remove pin, if not set up already. - Similar Threads - Can't remove pin

2. Can't set up pin - tells me I already have one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up pin - tells me I already have one.: When I open up my settings and check my sign in options, there is the option to "Set up" a pin. Once I open it, it shows me a screen titled "Create a pin" , which implies that I have not yet set one up!! But when I try to set it up, it immediately asks me to verify my...
  3. Can't set up pin - tells me I already have one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set up pin - tells me I already have one.: When I open up my settings and check my sign in options, there is the option to "Set up" a pin. Once I open it, it shows me a screen titled "Create a pin" , which implies that I have not yet set one up!! But when I try to set it up, it immediately asks me to verify my...
  4. Can't set up PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up PIN: Somehow my PIN is gone. Tried to set it up but get message "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."...
  5. Can't set up PIN

Can't set up PIN: Somehow my PIN is gone. Tried to set it up but get message "Something went wrong. We weren't able to set up your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later."...
  6. Can't set up PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Trying to set up windows hello facial recognition, asks to set up a pin, pin is already set up

Trying to set up windows hello facial recognition, asks to set up a pin, pin is already set up: I am trying to set up windows hello face. I already have a windows hello pin set up on the computer. When I go to set up the face, it asks me to create a pin as well. I put in the same pin I am already using, the setup process closes, and nothing is changed. When looking at...
  8. Trying to set up windows hello facial recognition, asks to set up a pin, pin is already set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to set up windows hello facial recognition, asks to set up a pin, pin is already set up: I am trying to set up windows hello face. I already have a windows hello pin set up on the computer. When I go to set up the face, it asks me to create a pin as well. I put in the same pin I am already using, the setup process closes, and nothing is changed. When looking at...
  9. Trying to set up windows hello facial recognition, asks to set up a pin, pin is already set up

10. CAN'T SET UP A PIN

CAN'T SET UP A PIN: Hi, I been trying to set up a PIN to use instead of password but my device Dell E7450 keeps displaying the below message. "Something went wrong.We weren't able to set up your PIN.You can try again or skip this step and set up a PIN later." Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. already pinned cant delete