Windows 10: cant remove pin?

Discus and support cant remove pin? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I accidently connected to an orgzniation and had to change my pin to a more complicated one. I changed it because it wouldnt let me log into my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by roycarmiel, Nov 17, 2020.

1. cant remove pin?

I accidently connected to an orgzniation and had to change my pin to a more complicated one. I changed it because it wouldnt let me log into my account, and then I disconnected from the organization, and restrarted my computer but after logging back in I still couldnt change the pin, and couldn't remove it either. what should I do? it's extremly uncomfotrable.

:)

roycarmiel, Nov 17, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Nov 17, 2020
  4. cant remove pin?

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

cant remove pin?

1. cant remove pin? - Similar Threads - cant remove pin

2. pin removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin removal: Dears ,I've domain user upgraded windows 11 from 21h1 to 22h2 , since this fingerprint and PIN crashed , I can't delete or recreate them . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-removal/66bcf8b7-52fa-4823-a7d1-5d8633f0bba2
  3. Removing PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing PIN: Hello, I am trying to remove my PIN as a sign-in option. I have read and tried existing articles and instructions about removing my PIN, however none of them work. My account is not displaying any “Delete” button. Instead, underneath the PIN Windows Hello option there is...
  4. Removing PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing PIN: Hello, I am trying to remove my PIN as a sign-in option. I have read and tried existing articles and instructions about removing my PIN, however none of them work. My account is not displaying any “Delete” button. Instead, underneath the PIN Windows Hello option there is...
  5. Removing the PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing the PIN: Is there a way to get rid of the PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-the-pin/44e79915-5adf-4658-aa1e-348733f95eb1
  6. Removing the PIN

Removing the PIN: Is there a way to get rid of the PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-the-pin/44e79915-5adf-4658-aa1e-348733f95eb1
  7. Remove Pin

Remove Pin: While setting up Windows 10, I inadvertently created a pin number. Now whenever I boot up my PC it requests the pin number, which is annoying as I have no security concerns for my PC.I previously searched for a solution to this issue and located a set of instructions which...
  8. Remove Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Pin: While setting up Windows 10, I inadvertently created a pin number. Now whenever I boot up my PC it requests the pin number, which is annoying as I have no security concerns for my PC.I previously searched for a solution to this issue and located a set of instructions which...
  9. pin removal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    pin removal: Windows made an unsolicited and terrible update, where I was asked to sign in with a pin that I hadn't even set-up. Naturally, it didn't give me the option to sign in with my usual password. Anyway, after being locked out of my computer for way too long, I manage log in into...
  10. I cant change either remove my pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant change either remove my pin: Today suddenly I got a message you cant access ur pin. So i tried to reset it but it asking verify whether its you and asking for pin. I tried all the pins i kept in past but still it shows "we werent able to set your pin, try later or skip this step". Help me please tried...