Windows 10: Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.

Discus and support Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to remove shortcut icons for an app I got from the Microsoft store. The app name is "OneClick Downloader". When I double click it, it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ralphwills, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.

I am unable to remove shortcut icons for an app I got from the Microsoft store. The app name is "OneClick Downloader". When I double click it, it goes to the Microsoft store. When I right click it and select "uninstall", I get a verification. I verify, nothing happens. This happens in safe mode as well. I've checked the computer with several anti virus programs and it appears clean. I've tried reinstalling the program and the shortcut still takes me to the Windows store. Short of deleting everything and starting from scratch is there a way to remove these shortcuts?

:)

ralphwills, Oct 24, 2018

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Oct 24, 2018
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.

1. Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled. - Similar Threads - Can't remove shortcuts

2. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I see this every time I try to uninstall a program on windows, how do I fix this? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-a-program/8fec66db-f709-4dff-b41a-bbff2e404d84
  3. Can't uninstall programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall programs: My computer was incredibly slow, so I uninstalled a bunch of programs. Just games and such - nothing system-essential to my knowledge. It actually did the trick, my computer is not operating at normal speed. However, somewhere in the process, I lost the ability to do further...
  4. Can't Uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Uninstall a program.: Hi I installed Solarwinds SCP Server and have decided it's not for me. I've gone into Control Panel / Uninstall or Change a program and selected it to Uninstall. After a couple of seconds I get a screen with a red background saying 'This app has been blocked for your...
  5. Can't uninstall or remove a program, says invalid drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall or remove a program, says invalid drive: Hello. Last week i tried to run my Epic Games Launcher. It said Invalid Drive, so i proceeded to find the app in my drive, it was not there. So i have tried several forms of removing, deleting, uninstalling or even repairing it but to no avail. I keep getting the same...
  6. How to remove a service that has been uninstalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a service that has been uninstalled: There is a service that is still visible even thought the program is uninstalled. Not only is it visible in services but it can be found using this command. sc queryex type= service state= all | find /i "wonder" However, when I try to delete, it says it's not installed....
  7. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  8. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  9. Can't uninstall a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't uninstall a program: I had downloaded and installed DAZ 3D 4.10 64 bit, and Hexigon 2.52, but they don't work well on my PC and I wanted to uninstall, I can't find them in my program files. I was able to uninstall their installer, but the apps are still on my PC and I can't find the files to...
  10. Can't uninstall a program

Can't uninstall a program: I'm trying to upgrade to Windows 10, but it told me I need to uninstall Buffalo TurboPC EX Series. I looked in the uninstall a program screen, and couldn't find it. Is there a way to uninstall it? 19575

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I completely remove a programme that has been uninstalled?

2. 6b264507-ba91-4d85-86c9-1r827315cbe0 uninstall