Windows 10: Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

Discus and support Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a small icon that never disappears when using applications and I can't find a way to remove it. It seems to be Wild Tangent sourced and has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BK info, Oct 22, 2021.

1. BK info Win User

Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

I have a small icon that never disappears when using applications and I can't find a way to remove it. It seems to be Wild Tangent sourced and has lable: All family games.

:)

BK info, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add "Options" screen + add icon for it

Suggestion:
    The place for the options, namely the top left corner system menu, is a bit strange, most similar programs do not use it like that.
    Most programs use a separate Options (or maybe Settings, whichever sounds best) screen.

So, I suggest for the menu items in the system menu to become like this:
    Restore
    Move
    Size
    Minimize
    Close
    Check for Update...
    Options
    Read Asic Quality
    Launch GPU-Z Instaler
    About...
    (or maybe Always on Top option can also stay)

Also, optionally I suggest adding a Gear or maybe Wrench icon next to the Camera icon in top right.
    When that Gear or Wrench icon is clicked, for the Options/Settings screen to appear.
    Where we have the Tooltips, Always on Top, Tooltip language and the other options.

What do you think? Thanks for any comments!

NOTE: Also, if the Size system menu item as well as the Restore menu item are not needed, they can both be removed. It is not trivial, but there is a way. *Smile Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications :)

Thema:

1. Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications - Similar Threads - Can't remove small

2. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on: Whenever i activate the "use small taskbar buttons" option some of the icons get weird, any idea of why this happens?Already tried restarting the taskbar, don't know what else to do.with option off:with option on:...
  3. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on: Whenever i activate the "use small taskbar buttons" option some of the icons get weird, any idea of why this happens?Already tried restarting the taskbar, don't know what else to do.with option off:with option on:...
  4. Icons get weird when "use small taskbar buttons" is on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications: I have a small icon that never disappears when using applications and I can't find a way to remove it. It seems to be Wild Tangent sourced and has lable: All family games....
  6. Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications

Can't remove small icon from my screen, stays on when using applications: I have a small icon that never disappears when using applications and I can't find a way to remove it. It seems to be Wild Tangent sourced and has lable: All family games....
  7. Show date when using small icons taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show date when using small icons taskbar: Hi If I want to have the small icons taskbar activated, the date doesn't appear. I've seen that you can enlarge the taskbar, and it will show up but, is there any other way of showing the date without changing the size of the icons nor taskbar? submitted by /u/tragorck...
  8. screen brightness icon stays on screen

screen brightness icon stays on screen: my screen brightness icon stays on the screen at the lowest light level. When I try to adjust to a brighter setting it will adjust to a brighter setting but goes back to the lowest setting and the icon stays on screen. I am not to tech so please walk me threw a fix if poss....
  9. Taskbar won't stay hidden...& Desktop icons keep switching from small to large icons

Taskbar won't stay hidden...& Desktop icons keep switching from small to large icons: The first problem has been driving me crazy for a while: Even though I have the taskbar set to automatically hide after I finish using it, it regularly stays locked in place. In order to hide it again I have to open the Task Manager and click on Windows Explorer > Restart....
  10. To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen: I have used Paint 3D once to change dates on a flyer successfully, but it has left a small motif/icon on my screen. I cannot remove it, it is very frustrating as it is always there, can some one assist me please. Thanks....