Windows 10: Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

Discus and support Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is the second time [ATTACH]this has happened after I re-installed Windows 10 to fix it the first time. I have other computer which has 2 shared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Neeraj D Kumar, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

This is the second time Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder) 9763bd32-0f09-489f-9833-7f26198e17d4?upload=true.png this has happened after I re-installed Windows 10 to fix it the first time. I have other computer which has 2 shared folder. I have kept both the folder in sharing to access from network. I found option for keeping folder offline which allows me to access folder even when I am out of network area and soon after I resume in network this two folders get synced with server folder.

Now I need to remove sync with one of the folder and wish to have only one folder with Sync Partnership. I tried deleting the folder but not able to remove sync folder partnership. I cannot delete the Sync Partnership and I have already unselected "Make available offline" on the folder yet the link still remains in Sync Manager. I have searched the internet and tried all sorts of suggestions such as adding Format Database to a registry key and taking ownership of the CSC folder and deleting the offline hidden folders. None of this has worked and it seems that many people have the same issue.

I have even done reset windows 10 but problem remain same Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder) :(

I am sure there will be some simple way to remove sync partnership but I am not able to find that. Anyone have any idea ??

:)

Neeraj D Kumar, Nov 16, 2018

2. Removal of a Sync Partnership

Yes. With your device not connected, open active sync. You will see an option to remove partnerships. Click on the one you want to remove.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Nov 16, 2018
  3. HSSE Gary Win User
    Removal of a Sync Partnership

Throgh the process of adding and removing ActiveSync 4.5 on my Corporate computer I now have two partnerships showing up on my phone. Is there some way to remove the partnership that is no longer being used?

HSSE Gary, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

surface: End Sync Partnership

To end sync partnership in Windows Media Player, please click this
    link
    and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps provided by Marilyn O.

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder)

1. Can't remove Sync Partnership (Cant remove offline folder) - Similar Threads - Can't remove Sync

2. Removing sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing sync: My laptop is synced to my husbands pc. I dont want it synced. What happens to his pc if I remove device from the Microsoft account where is says remove device unlink from your account....
  3. Removing sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing sync: My laptop is synced to my husbands pc. I dont want it synced. What happens to his pc if I remove device from the Microsoft account where is says remove device unlink from your account....
  4. Removing sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.Since December last year sync didn't work. I checked it today and noticed I'm not able to...
  6. Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access shared folders / can't sync offline files: I have PC and laptop. On both I'm logged on with Microsoft account.On PC I have shared several folders to my Microsoft account so laptop is able to access them and do Offline file sync.Since December last year sync didn't work. I checked it today and noticed I'm not able to...
  7. Remove folders that no longer are synced

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove folders that no longer are synced: In One-drive I removed a couple of folders from sync. Now I need the space they used on my device. Yet, when I attempt to move the folders it says: An error occurred moving 'filename.ext': Der Clouddienstanbieter wird nicht ausgeführt. but both One-drive icons sit in the...
  8. Removing Sync-Centre / Offline Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Sync-Centre / Offline Files: The green icon of sync centre has suddenly sprung into life, and I don't use it, don't want it, and don't need it consuming resources.[ATTACH] There appears to be no way to turn this off. After selecting "disable" and then rebooting, it still starts up, and will give me a...
  9. Set up a Sync Partnership

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set up a Sync Partnership: In my Windows 10 Control Panel - All Control Panel items - Sync Center - Sync Set up - As you probably know it reads: Before you can sync with anything, you need to set up a Sync Partnership. However, when I tap on Set up new sync partnerships. It reads: There are no new sync...
  10. sync partnership

in Windows 10 Support
    sync partnership: how to set up a new sync partnership

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove sync partnership

2. remove offline sync partnership

3. registry keys sync partnership

4. delete a sync partnership windows 10,
  5. cannot remove offline sync,
  6. powershell offline partnership remove,
  7. windows 10 remove sync partnership,
  8. remove sync partnership windows 10,