Windows 10: Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language!

Discus and support Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't remove this US keyboard from the Malayalam language. Windows is up to date. I've tried: Restarting several times Turning ON and OFF Input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joseph V. Michael, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language!

Can't remove this US keyboard from the Malayalam language. Windows is up to date.

I've tried:

• Restarting several times
    • Turning ON and OFF Input Indicator

Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language! 61200ce1-8c2e-4cd1-abcb-ac5fe6d8bdbd?upload=true.png

Windows 10 Home | Version 1903 | Build 18362.418

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Joseph V. Michael, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Malayalam Keyboard

Just to confirm, are you talking about a physical keyboard or a software? If your goal is to be able to use Malayalam as an input language, you can follow the steps in the article provided above. Once you set it as default and restart your computer, Malayalam
    will be the input language, even if your keyboard is the normal QWERTY English keyboard. If you need the On-Screen Keyboard, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access.
    • Choose Keyboard.
    • Turn on the On-Screen Keyboard. As long as your input language is Malayalam, the On-Screen Keyboard will show the Malayalam alphabet instead of the English alphabet.

If you are looking for programs that will let you type in Malayalam without changing your computer's default language, we suggest searching for Malayalam apps in the Windows Store.

Let us know if you need more help with enabling Malayalam on your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Malayalam and sanskrit language typing

Hi Kandan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• Do you face inconvenience when you try to copy and paste the words through browser/on file explorer?
    • Have you installed Malayalam/Sanskrit language packs on Windows 10?

If you have not installed the Malayalam/Sanskrit language packs, I suggest you to download and install the Malayalam/Sanskrit language packs and check if it helps. Follow the steps in below link to add language packs.

Change your language or keyboard

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language!

MALAYALAM KEYBOARD

I have Nokia Lumia 730. It has no Malayalam keyboard. How can I add Malayalam keyboard to it ?

Can I use it just like keyboards of other languages?

Kuriakosekakkattil, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language!

1. Can't remove the US keyboard from Malayalam language! - Similar Threads - Can't remove keyboard

2. Can't remove keyboard input language !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove keyboard input language !: Hi,I want to DISABLE COMPLETELY a keyboard input language from my OS. I never want any other KB layout than US ANSI. OS keep switching kb layouts... it seem to happen due to some hotkey combination, or a Windows update. It just now happened when I updated PowerToys to latest...
  3. Can't remove keyboard input language !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove keyboard input language !: Hi,I want to DISABLE COMPLETELY a keyboard input language from my OS. I never want any other KB layout than US ANSI. OS keep switching kb layouts... it seem to happen due to some hotkey combination, or a Windows update. It just now happened when I updated PowerToys to latest...
  4. Can't remove keyboard input language !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't remove language from my keyboard/sestym

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remove language from my keyboard/sestym: I have three languages on my keyboard I tried to remove the African language but I can't because it does not appear in the system windowBut in language bar options I can see it but I can't find where to remove itany help please?...
  6. Can't remove keyboard languages

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove keyboard languages: Why do I see three English keyboards where I know I only installed one English keyboard? I need English (Australia) and Hebrew, but for some reason I have more than one English keyboard and I can't seem to find how to remove unneeded keyboard languages. 182828
  7. Removing a Language option from Keyboard

Removing a Language option from Keyboard: Hi, I am trying to remove 2 language options from my keyboard and I can't seem to do it. I already went to settings, Time & Langauge, Language to remove the language option, but I don't see it as an option. The language I am trying to remove is Afrikaans and Slovak....
  8. English US keyboard added automatically, can't remove it!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    English US keyboard added automatically, can't remove it!: I regularly use spanish, arabic and japanese keyboard. And been using them for a long time. After the last windows update the US keyboard appeared out of nowhere and it is not listed on my keyboards installed, but when I press win+space to change keyboards it appears there...
  9. Removing a language from keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing a language from keyboard: [img] I got my new laptop and accidentally added an English-German keyboard on setup. How do I remove it? Thanks 148964
  10. Can't remove a language from the language selector

Can't remove a language from the language selector: After updating I got a problem with extra language in the language selector list. It was not there before update and now I cannot remove it. In the language configuration screen I can see only two, the one I don't need is not present, so I cannot remove it. Here is the...