Windows 10: can't remove usb

Discus and support can't remove usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello .recently i purchase my new laptop.I have windows build 2004.Ican't remove usb via wsystem without shoutdown my computer.This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vasilisnikolo, Jun 19, 2020.

1. can't remove usb

Hello .recently i purchase my new laptop.I have windows build 2004.Ican't remove usb via wsystem without shoutdown my computer.This is happened and to my old laptop but not every day.I don;t want to use thrid party tools.Any solution please?

:)

vasilisnikolo, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Lazzer408 Win User

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 19, 2020
  4. can't remove usb

windows can`t communicate with epson 7620 scanner using usb

Hi Lake,

Thank you for your response.

As per the description, I understand that the Epson device/program is not compatible with the USB 3.0.

I suggest you to connect it to the USB 2.0 and check if the same issue persists.

I suggest you to disable and re-enable the USB controllers. The following steps will uninstall all the USB controllers and then re-install them:

• Right click on Start, and then click
      Run.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK
      . Device Manager opens.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

• Right click the first USB controller under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers
      , and then click Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat step 4 for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    Note: Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Also refer to:

Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/install-usb-3-usb-devices

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

can't remove usb

1. can't remove usb - Similar Threads - can't remove usb

2. Remove USB Blocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove USB Blocking: Hi All,So we had ConnectWise Automate with ThirdWall to block USB storage access to users' PCs. We no longer have ConnectWise Automate or ThirdWall but the USB's storage is still blocked. We have worked with ThirdWall Support to try and get it removed but all Group Policies...
  3. Can't Remove USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Remove USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 10: Dongle shows up in Devices and Printers that doesn't exist. I suspect it was a dongle that used a USB Bluetooth adapter, as hardware IDs are USB but it uses the Generic Bluetooth driver. The Generic Bluetooth device then fails to load with Code 31 - no updated driver is...
  4. Can't Remove USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Remove USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 10: Dongle shows up in Devices and Printers that doesn't exist. I suspect it was a dongle that used a USB Bluetooth adapter, as hardware IDs are USB but it uses the Generic Bluetooth driver. The Generic Bluetooth device then fails to load with Code 31 - no updated driver is...
  5. Can't Remove USB Bluetooth Dongle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't remove BitLocked USB Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove BitLocked USB Drive.: I plugged in a USB drive to my computer Windows 10, supplied the BitLocker password. I then opened the drive in the File Explorer. I opened 3 Word documents and 2 JPG files. I didn't make any changes. I then went to "Show Hidden Icons" on the task bar. I had no applications...
  7. SAFELY REMOVE USB

SAFELY REMOVE USB: THIS PROBLEM STARTED RECENTLY.WHENEVER I PLUG IN MY HARDDISK OR USB OR PENDRIVES THE SAFELY REMOVE OPTION IS AVAILABLE BUT IT IS NOT ACTIVE.I MEAN TO SAY I AM UNABLE TO USE SAFELY REMOVE USB.HAS ANY ONE FACED THIS PROBLEM.KINDLY GIVE ME THE SOLUTION....
  8. Safely Remove USB

Safely Remove USB: Hi Folks, I have a 500 GB WD HDD attached to my Win 10 Laptop. I tried to Safely Remove it 5 times but was still in use. I restarted my PC where I knew I could remove it safely, but I didn't. On restarting with it still connected, I was still unable to remove it safely. Is...
  9. Safely Remove USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Safely Remove USB: Hi Folks, I have a 500 GB WD HDD attached to my Win 10 Laptop. I tried to Safely Remove it 5 times but was still in use. I restarted my PC where I knew I could remove it safely, but I didn't. On restarting with it still connected, I was still unable to remove it safely. Is...
  10. Remove USB writeprotection

Remove USB writeprotection: DISKPART> attributes disk Current Read-only State : Yes Read-only : No Boot Disk : No Pagefile Disk : No Hibernation File Disk : No Crashdump Disk : No Clustered Disk : No Q:can't turn off the Current Read-only State I have tried many methods like use Win+R to change the...