Windows 10: Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in...

Discus and support Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The "REMOVE" button does not work when trying to remove a website from the "Always Allowed" web browsing content restrictions on one of my kids'... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by mcdanjw, Feb 19, 2019.

1. mcdanjw Win User

Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in...

The "REMOVE" button does not work when trying to remove a website from the "Always Allowed" web browsing content restrictions on one of my kids' accounts in Microsoft Family. It let me remove a handful of sites from the list, but there are 10 or so that clicking the "remove" button does nothing.

Can someone from Microsoft explain to me how to fix this?

Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in... 0a40ff63-aedb-49a4-9219-3dc6c081a19a?upload=true.jpg

:)

mcdanjw, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Noela Tum Win User

Adding websites to child account

Hello Deepak,

Microsoft Family is a benefit of having a Microsoft account because it helps families stay connected and keeps kids safer on Windows 10. One of the Microsoft Family feature is content restrictions.

Content restrictions like Web browsing determines what kind of sites your child can access using their profile. We block many sites automatically, but you can also block or allow specific sites, or choose to only allow your child to visit
    sites you’ve told us are OK. To adjust your child's web browsing restrictions, select
    Settings.

Under the Web browsing option, you can explicitly allow and block websites. If you elected to only see websites like Outlook.com and Online Stopwatch on the
    Allowed list, then this will be where you will add websites to the
    Always allow these list.

You can also check out this article to
    see your child's device use with activity reports
    and
    how to manage your Family settings

Hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions.

Noela Tum, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Account - Family Content Restrictions - Always Allow

I have my account set up to manage three child accounts. I can set content restrictions by age without any issue, however there is a section within Content Restrictions that says "Always allow- When you
    allow specific apps and games, they'll appear here."

I cannot figure out how to explicitly allow a particular Xbox One game to be played on a child account. How do I add games to this?

BuzzMonkey, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in...

Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in...

1. Can't Remove Websites from "ALWAYS ALLOWED" Content Restrictions on Child's Account in... - Similar Threads - Can't Remove Websites

2. Links from Allowed websites are blocked for Child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Links from Allowed websites are blocked for Child account: Hello, I have setup accounts for both of my girls. I also added a few websites that I only want them to visit. When my daughter goes to the website it is accessible except for any of the links inside the website page. If she clicks on a link within the main website she...
  3. Child Account Allowed websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Child Account Allowed websites: I have successfully set up my child's account with a number of allowed websites. for expample, one of them is a school resource and he can login to the main page OK. However, if he clicks on any links within that website, he is blocked and has to ask for permission to view...
  4. Bypass internet restrictions on child account easily??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass internet restrictions on child account easily??: Hi everyone, I've noticed the following issue, and wanted to know if anyone had a solution. Using family controls, you can block access to certain websites, but this only works for Microsoft edge. You have the option to block certain other browsers, but there's no option to...
  5. Remove a device from my child's account

Remove a device from my child's account: Hi My wife and I have linked our childrens' device to our Microsoft account. We have two devices showing as connected for one child, by hovering over the "see devices" on the right hand side. We wish to remove one device but no matter what we do there is no option to do...
  6. Remove long URL (mut be a bug) from content restrictions always allowed section

Remove long URL (mut be a bug) from content restrictions always allowed section: In the family section of my account, under "Content Restrictions", for "Web browsing" I have checked the "Only allow these websites" checkbox and listed some web sites. There is a web site from a google search that my child did, for a Khan Academy video, with this long URL:...
  7. How to remove child from non-accessible account

How to remove child from non-accessible account: We have an account in Microsoft Family that is not accessible. My child’s account is set there. Please help me to remove my child’s account from there and create another association using a different account. I am unable to invite him to my family because of that account...
  8. How to block the website marked as “always allow”?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block the website marked as “always allow”?: I’d like to block the website which I marked by mistake to ‘always allow’ when I saw this option. It is Edge browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-the-website-marked-as-always-allow/04594a3e-1007-4e00-86f5-97c2e24ce149
  9. Remove my own child account from an adult account

Remove my own child account from an adult account: I am 17 years old and got a new laptop for my birthday. Signed into my Microsoft account and noticed under "Family" that I am listed as a child under a person that is not my parent. How do I remove myself from their adult account so that they can't control my restrictions and...
  10. Remove child from Windows family account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove child from Windows family account: I get a message that "You'll need to remove consent first". Then I have to select manage my child's profile, then select remove consent from this child's account. When I do the above I get the following screen information: Manage permissions In the United States, South...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove website from content restrictions always allowed ipad

2. cannot remove site from always allowed list microsoft family safety