Windows 10: Can't remove Windows S

Discus and support Can't remove Windows S in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A neighbor in my senior community was sent a Windows S laptop from his kids. I tried to help him set it up but as we found out it will only install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lenberman, May 10, 2021.

1. lenberman Win User

Can't remove Windows S

A neighbor in my senior community was sent a Windows S laptop from his kids. I tried to help him set it up but as we found out it will only install Play Store apps. When I tried to remove "S" it asked for his Windows login which he didn't know. How do I remove "S" without knowing the original password, or do I have to load Windows 10 from the creation tool? Len

:)

lenberman, May 10, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't remove Windows S

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Can't remove Windows S

1. Can't remove Windows S - Similar Threads - Can't remove

2. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  3. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...: My Windows Defender now Windows Security detected an unwanted app in my laptop. So, I chose an action. I tried REMOVE and QUARANTINE but it's not doing anything. I tried so many ways, I even tried restarting my PC and performed an offline scan but still failed. The yellow...
  4. Why can't the Windows Defender App and Browser Control remove or quarantine the unwanted...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  6. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

Can't remove my Microsoft pin: I can't remove my Microsoft pin even when i tried every possible way and still nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-my-microsoft-pin/1981db49-675a-4ac4-a36b-b6caafa91eca
  7. Can't remove my Microsoft pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  9. Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!

Why can't I remove sign oin pin? Is it MY laptop or Microsoft's?!: I want to know why I am forced to have a pin on my sign in on my laptop. Who's laptop is it? Is it MY laptop, or is it Microsoft's. I never would have bought this laptop if I knew I couldn't make my own decisions with it, but I guess I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. I AM SO ANGRY THAT I...
  10. I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.

I can't remove the English United Kingdom on my keyboard layout.: It's not showing under Settings. Can't remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-the-english-united-kingdom-on-my/54545d94-4395-4507-9f54-2b4faa91ecf7