Windows 10: Cant remove xbox one controller from bluetooth! help

Discus and support Cant remove xbox one controller from bluetooth! help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove my xbox one controller from bluetooth but it says "remove failed". I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling "xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Blamst3r, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Blamst3r Win User

Cant remove xbox one controller from bluetooth! help

I'm trying to remove my xbox one controller from bluetooth but it says "remove failed". I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling "xbox one controller" but it keeps reappearing.

Also, i've tried reinstalling my bluetooth driver in hopes that it clears all my devices but that does not work as well.

any ideas????

:)

Blamst3r, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Acelyn Alc, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Cant remove xbox one controller from bluetooth! help

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Cant remove xbox one controller from bluetooth! help

1. Cant remove xbox one controller from bluetooth! help - Similar Threads - Cant remove xbox

2. Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10: My xbox controller was lagging like crazy so I tried a different bluetooth receiver. Now my PC is so confused it won't let me unpair the xbox controller and start fresh.I have an Asus B550 with bluetooth built in, my alternative was an ASUS usb receiver. I want to just stick...
  3. Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10: My xbox controller was lagging like crazy so I tried a different bluetooth receiver. Now my PC is so confused it won't let me unpair the xbox controller and start fresh.I have an Asus B550 with bluetooth built in, my alternative was an ASUS usb receiver. I want to just stick...
  4. Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Wired on pc works but I wanted to use it wirelessly, and the controller is updated. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except...
  6. Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth: The new controller I picked up is not listed as a bluetooth device under bluetooth setting. Additionally it will not show up under 'control panel' add a device. Controller pairs fine to android phones and works. I have managed to pair it earlier on in the week and it...
  7. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth: This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or dinput controller and the drivers ALL show up. In Devices And Printers all of the controllers will show up. But in "Game...
  8. Xbox one controller on pc with bluetooth... need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller on pc with bluetooth... need help: So we have been using our Xbox controller connected to our pc via Bluetooth for awhile now and all of a sudden it stopped working and won’t reconnect. We updated the software on the controller but it’s still not reconnecting. Any idea what we can do? submitted by...
  9. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...
  10. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox one controller bluetooth not working: everything is on and searching but they will not pair up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-controller-bluetooth-not-working/0a7535e0-5709-4c39-81db-e5c52123a677