Windows 10: Can't rename any folder and why my folder path always showing Onedrive in it even though I...

Discus and support Can't rename any folder and why my folder path always showing Onedrive in it even though I... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear community member,I am currently facing an issue where I am not able to rename any folder into my window folder.This problem comes after Onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonaldTao, May 11, 2021.

1. RonaldTao Win User

Can't rename any folder and why my folder path always showing Onedrive in it even though I...

Dear community member,I am currently facing an issue where I am not able to rename any folder into my window folder.This problem comes after Onedrive begins to auto sync my file and suddenly all my macro can't be fun because the folder name got changed with the "Onedrive" appearing in it.Also now I can't rename anymore folder which I suspect it is related to Onedrive.I have tried a number of solution such as going to regedit to rename some of the folder but the problem didn't resolve.Would be highly appreciated if anyone can offer some help or direct me to any useful Q&A so that I can get

:)

RonaldTao, May 11, 2021

2. Cannot rename files and folders in OneDrive

Hi,

Failure to rename the folders stored in your OneDrive folder may indicate a possible sync error. As an initial step to refresh OneDrive, you can unlink the account by performing the steps provided on this

link
    to re-sync your folders. Once your done, check if you encounter the same error.

In addition, sign-in to your account through
    onedrive.live.com
    and check if you can rename folders through the web.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 11, 2021
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Can't rename any folder and why my folder path always showing Onedrive in it even though I... :D

PVTCaboose1337, May 11, 2021
  4. WojtasRed Win User

Can't rename any folder and why my folder path always showing Onedrive in it even though I...

Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't rename any folder and why my folder path always showing Onedrive in it even though I... - Similar Threads - Can't rename folder

2. Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?: I am trying to delete a folder on my OneDrive but I am being told I need to get permission from a different Administrator on my computer. I do have "Full Control" administrative rights on the admin account I am signed into, but I guess not full enough. I can see the alternate...
  3. Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?: I am trying to delete a folder on my OneDrive but I am being told I need to get permission from a different Administrator on my computer. I do have "Full Control" administrative rights on the admin account I am signed into, but I guess not full enough. I can see the alternate...
  4. Can't Rename a Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Rename a Folder: I'm trying to get rid of duplicate photos. I used CCleaner which showed duplicates in:"C:\Users\Phil\Documents\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Downloads.old"When I look at it, it's path is:"C:\Users\Phil\Documents\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Downloads". When I look at the file, the name is...
  5. I can't rename folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't rename folder: i can't rename my folder even i make a new folder[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rename-folder/8ed71184-89b3-4822-b9f1-168ebe235361
  6. OneDrive is in the file path even though it is uninstalled.

OneDrive is in the file path even though it is uninstalled.: Hello, I just uninstalled OneDrive, but when I click on the file path, it shows as C:\Users\username\OneDrive\Desktop\foldername. How do I get rid of the OneDrive in the middle? OneDrive does not show up in the sidebar and the folder is not on OneDrive too. Thanks...
  7. I can't rename the folder

I can't rename the folder: after the update my window 10. I can't rename the folder or I can't move the folder..this problem show [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-rename-the-folder/2b7d7977-8ab0-4260-b267-1154dfc1f626
  8. Can't rename folders

Can't rename folders: I created a new folder on my surface pro on the C Drive. When I attempt to rename it by tapping on the folder, and then clicking rename it allows me into the folder name, but the minute I bring up the virtual keyboard the focus changes, and I am no longer on the folder name...
  9. Can't rename a folder.

Can't rename a folder.: I love when Explorer won't allow me to rename a folder, when literally nothing is using the folder at all in any **** i n g way, you **** h o l e s. It doesn't even have the courtesy to tell me what ghost program is using the folder....
  10. Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?: Hi I am trying to delete Riot Games from my computer but it wont let me even though I have taken ownership of the file.. It says that I need authorization from the user im currently logged into to make changes to the folder? :/ 87618