Windows 10: Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore

Discus and support Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A couple of days ago my laptop stopped working it would just be stuck in a blackscreen so i tried automatic repair but it didn't work, i tried chkdsk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Samer Ibrahim1, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore

A couple of days ago my laptop stopped working it would just be stuck in a blackscreen so i tried automatic repair but it didn't work, i tried chkdsk didn't work i also tried sfc scan i tried installing windows using a usb but i got an installation error and now i can even boot into advanced options i only get booted a blue screen that says my PC couldn't be repaired and it gives me 3 options UEFI, Startup settings which doesn't work when i click on it and the third option is esc for recovery enviroment but that doesn't work too i can only boot into advanced options if i use a bootable devi

:)

Samer Ibrahim1, Nov 28, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 28, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore 236314d1559833470t-scanner-doesn-t-work-anymore-after-last-windows-10-update-meldung-22.jpg

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore

1. Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore - Similar Threads - Can't repair advanced

2. Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore: A couple of days ago my laptop stopped working it would just be stuck in a blackscreen so i tried automatic repair but it didn't work, i tried chkdsk didn't work i also tried sfc scan i tried installing windows using a usb but i got an installation error and now i can even...
  3. Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't repair my PC and advanced options doesn't open anymore: A couple of days ago my laptop stopped working it would just be stuck in a blackscreen so i tried automatic repair but it didn't work, i tried chkdsk didn't work i also tried sfc scan i tried installing windows using a usb but i got an installation error and now i can even...
  4. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...: I have tried all commands I don't know what to doHow can I go back to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-press/b297c14f-41a4-472d-a5c7-58479243f842
  5. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC Press "Advanced options" to try other options to...: I have tried all commands I don't know what to doHow can I go back to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc-press/b297c14f-41a4-472d-a5c7-58479243f842
  6. see advanced repair options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    see advanced repair options: My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a recovery disc or what should I try?...
  7. see advanced repair options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    see advanced repair options: My computer keeps restarting and sometimes will work for a little while. Right now it says "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" can I make a recovery disc or what should I try?...
  8. see advanced repair options

9. Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in "attempting repairs" screen/ can't get into advanced options: Hello, I run into a problem where my Win10 Pc crashed in Standby Mode. I started the Pc and had a blue screen, then windows automatical repair started. It could not fix the Problem and I got into the advanced Options screen. Here I selected the repair process again, but It...
  10. Advanced repair options not working?

Advanced repair options not working?: please read to the end Hello. I've been on an infinite loop of automatic repair since this morning. But now every time the auto repair starts, it says it can't fix the fault. There. The funny thing is that everything I try in the advanced options fails. Whether it's...