Windows 10: Can't reply to email

Discus and support Can't reply to email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the habit of saving some of my emails as .eml in my pc. Unfortunately though, when re-opening them, they do only that. They open up but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carol21463, May 17, 2020.

1. Can't reply to email

I have the habit of saving some of my emails as .eml in my pc. Unfortunately though, when re-opening them, they do only that. They open up but I can't reply to them, forward them or anything. I simply have no toolbar or anything similar at the top of my emails.

How can I solve this?
    Thank you.

:)

Carol21463, May 17, 2020
  2. d3fct Win User

double email for thread reply

this thread, my fs.

[FS/FT][US] - d3fct's stuff, 2 x 280 gtx's on fullcover water blocks, and more.

the post number 121

i believe i was in another thread the otherday, and the same guy replied, and i got 2 emails also.I dont recall wich one, just found it odd, maybe just a glitch that happened to be coincidental.

d3fct, May 17, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Phone Reply does not display email address

When I receive an email from POP 3 account and try to reply, the TO: email address is blank and have to retype the email address of the person who orginally sent the email.

I followed the steps below.

What am I doing wrong?

To reply to or forward an email

On Start, tap the email account that you want to access (for example,Outlook,
      Google, or Windows Live), and then tap the email you want to reply to or forward.

Tap Respond , and do one of the following:

• Tap Reply to respond to the sender.

• Tap Reply all to respond to the sender and all recipients.

• Tap Forward to send the email to someone else.

Bruce Herz, May 17, 2020
  4. fopetesl Win User

Can't reply to email

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Can't reply to email

1. Can't reply to email - Similar Threads - Can't reply email

2. cannot reply to a gmail email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot reply to a gmail email: I receive messages from people with gmail but when I reply using Windows 10 Mail it bounces backYour message was not delivered because the destination computer refused to accept it the error message is reproduced below. This type of erroris usually due to a mis-configured...
  3. How to reply Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  4. How to reply Email

How to reply Email: Hi, It is confusing. I get an email saying that I have not replied. When I reply to the email I get the blocked message.So where and how do you reply the following email.We have noticed that you haven’t replied to our last responses. We would like to know if the issue you...
  5. No reply to Support Request emails...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No reply to Support Request emails...: Hello all, I have a four month old Sculpt Mouse which has an intermittent fault with the left mouse button. I've changed the batteries, updated the drivers etc. Everything else about the mouse works fine - it's just the LMB often doesn't click properly. From searching online...
  6. Reply to email blocked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reply to email blocked: When i attempted to respond to an email received from answer.microsoft.com it was blocked. microsoft-commaxprotection.outback.com diagnostic code:smtp:550 5.4.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reply-to-email-blocked/0b396aac-eb2c-4f5c-95c9-66572cddb0a1
  7. Can't reply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reply: Oh my GOD I can't reply the questions what I asked by myself. When I type the reply and hit 'reply' it says, Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reply/70aa088f-84f9-46d9-b8f9-6014787ace88
  8. Stop Email Replies to a Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Email Replies to a Question: I am a relative newcomer to the Microsoft Community. I recently posted a question and received several responses from the support community for which I was most grateful. I eventually found the answer to my issue and would like to know for future questions, how to inform...
  9. Windows error on replying to Email

Windows error on replying to Email: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large. I get this error each time I try to reply to a message on my new Dell windows...
  10. email reply screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    email reply screen size: My live mail reply screen size won't downsize when I click on the icon. I lose the mouse arrow when I try to move the sides and bottom of the screen. What do I need to do? I have Windows 10, and am using the "old" windows live mail....