Windows 10: Can't reply

Discus and support Can't reply in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Oh my GOD I can't reply the questions what I asked by myself. When I type the reply and hit 'reply' it says, Oops! Something went wrong. Please try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DinukaLakshan, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Can't reply

Oh my GOD

I can't reply the questions what I asked by myself.

When I type the reply and hit 'reply' it says, Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

:)

DinukaLakshan, Jul 21, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't reply :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 21, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Can't reply

imperialreign, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't reply

1. Can't reply - Similar Threads - Can't reply

2. Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another one that can't update windows to 1903, on 2 different computers.: I have 2 different windows 10 computers at home. A laptop and a desktop, and they both fail updating to 1903 with the error code 0x80070003. Here are things that I have tried: 1) Ran the update troubleshooting app. 2) Run DISM and System File Checker 3) Ran checkdisk 4)...
  3. Got Virus -- can't troubleshoot, back-up, or restore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got Virus -- can't troubleshoot, back-up, or restore.: I fell prey to the scam when my Dell laptop started beeping and saying someone had hacked me. I called the number, and stupid me, I let him have access to my system. It was already acting screwy (About a month ago), and I remember telling him I had downloaded an Adobe Flash...
  4. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC: I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a red, circular "do not enter" symbol. After clicking on the "..." next to the "Install" button, I choose...
  5. Can't delete files due to mysterious/non existent user having administration rights. User...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't delete files due to mysterious/non existent user having administration rights. User...: Hi, I copied some files into another folder and later had to re-set Windows. Somehow, a mysterious and non-existent user has been given control over these folders. I have tried MakeOwnershipPro, which allowed me to delete nearly all of the files, but some still remain....
  6. 32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit software/64bit windows10 can't install: download software for Logitech LX3 mouse from Logitech site . click to install and get message: using 32 bit installer on 64 bit OS ,use correct installer. my pc already has 32 bit enabled- value changed to true . so, what now ?...
  7. Can't reply to thread.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't reply to thread.: Posted a question and can't reply anymore on the thread. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reply-to-thread/203598d7-a175-4342-ad5e-2f5762198fb7
  8. Can't reply to emails or compose a new email. Box shows in taskbar but no access. Can only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reply to emails or compose a new email. Box shows in taskbar but no access. Can only...: Cant use/open draft emails either. Tried everything: Uninstalled, re-installed, disabled Add-in Types of email account set up in Outlook - POP3, IMAP, Exchange. Tried all. Created new profiles. Nothing works....
  9. Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 4 Can't write or reply to emails in Gmail with pen: I can't use my surface pro 4 stylus pen to write emails directly to Gmail like my GalaxyNote 8. Any ideas on how to do this? Thanks Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Display and screen...
  10. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...