Windows 10: Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

Discus and support Can't reset Dell latitude 7480 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; No matter what I tried I can't factory reset my Dell latitude 7480 msg said could not reset ur device no changes were made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by David Desjarlais, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

No matter what I tried I can't factory reset my Dell latitude 7480 msg said could not reset ur device no changes were made

:)

David Desjarlais, Dec 21, 2023
  2. shinkle14 Win User

Miracast Not working on Dell Ultrabook 7480

I have the latest Dell Ultrabook Latitude 7480. Everything I read says this device / hardware should support Miracast, however when I choose connect, I see the message "Your PC or mobile device does not support Miracast, so it can't project wirelessly."
    I have already updated to the latest drivers and still nothing changes.

shinkle14, Dec 21, 2023
  3. I want to connect my sculpt ergonomic wireless keyboard to my latitude 7480 running windows11 64bit

I am having difficul;ty connecting my sculpt keyboard with my latitude 7480 computer running windows11

andrewkey2, Dec 21, 2023
  4. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

No drive found on my internal hard disk on Dell Latitude E5430.

Hello,My laptop (Dell Latitude E5430) was working perfectly till yesterday. But yesterday night, it restarted on its own and ever since, it's stuck at this screen:

Can't reset Dell latitude 7480 325596d1617341188t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.png

Also, inside the BIOS, no UEFI bootable hard disk drive is being listed.

Can't reset Dell latitude 7480 325602d1617343301t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.jpg

The UEFI flash disk option shown above is that of my bootable pen drive with Windows 10 installation copy.I googled this issue a bit and the results were as follows:
    1. one thread suggested that I should run Dell's internal diagnostics to see if there anything wrong with hard disk. I did that but every component, including the hard disk one, passed these internal test.
      Can't reset Dell latitude 7480 325599d1617342961t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.png
    2. a second thread suggested that I should try to remove and reseat the hard disk. I did that following Dell's user manual.
    3. another thread suggested that I should reinstall my windows 10 afresh. But when I try to do so, the windows installation wizard doesn't list any drive in the hard disk. It's as if it doesn't detect hard disk at all.
      Can't reset Dell latitude 7480 325601d1617343217t-no-drive-found-my-internal-hard-disk-dell-latitude-e5430-image.png
    In a nutshell, while the hard disk is being detected, but none of its drives is. However, the hard disk consisted of 3 drives:
    1. C: with the windows' and applications' installations,
    2. D: with all of my data,
    3. E: which was recovery drive.
    Any troubleshooting suggestions?I'm sorry I am not able to help you guys with any logs and stuff because I don't know how to get them when I can't get my Windows to boot. I'm not even sure if this is the correct section where I should be posting this thread.. I'm just so confused right now. *cry

A few weeks ago, I had upgraded (not fresh installation) from windows 10 version 1607 to 20H2. The version 1607 installation was a clean one (from scratch, after formatting the hard disk and creating new partitions).

Ten64BitUser, Dec 21, 2023
Thema:

Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

1. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480 - Similar Threads - Can't reset Dell

2. Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons: My Dell laptop's touchpad buttons aren't working right. There are four buttons—two on top and two at the bottom. The top ones, for left and right clicks, are causing trouble. When I press them, the cursor takes a second to respond. And if I press them while holding Shift or...
  3. Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480: Hi Microsoft Team,I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out regarding a frustrating issue I've been experiencing with my Dell Latitude 7480 laptop. Despite trying numerous troubleshooting steps, including a full system restore, I'm still encountering frequent Blue Screen of...
  4. Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480

Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480: Hi Microsoft Team,I hope you're doing well. I'm reaching out regarding a frustrating issue I've been experiencing with my Dell Latitude 7480 laptop. Despite trying numerous troubleshooting steps, including a full system restore, I'm still encountering frequent Blue Screen of...
  5. Persistent BSOD Issue on Dell Latitude 7480

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. latitude 7480 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    latitude 7480 computer: So my computer latitude 7480 and I was resetting it and it froze on 88 i accidentally click the power button and now it won't turn on well it does the keyboard will light up but the screen is black what should I do?...
  7. latitude 7480 computer

latitude 7480 computer: So my computer latitude 7480 and I was resetting it and it froze on 88 i accidentally click the power button and now it won't turn on well it does the keyboard will light up but the screen is black what should I do?...
  8. latitude 7480 computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset Dell latitude 7480: No matter what I tried I can't factory reset my Dell latitude 7480 msg said could not reset ur device no changes were made https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-dell-latitude-7480/03753496-bc66-454a-accd-d42b690e6d58
  10. Can't reset Dell latitude 7480

Can't reset Dell latitude 7480: No matter what I tried I can't factory reset my Dell latitude 7480 msg said could not reset ur device no changes were made https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-dell-latitude-7480/03753496-bc66-454a-accd-d42b690e6d58