Windows 10: Can’t Reset Laptop at all?

Discus and support Can’t Reset Laptop at all? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a fairly new asus laptop made in 2018 and was working great for a few months, but after a time the audio stopped working if their was nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AudaciousStew, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Can’t Reset Laptop at all?

I have a fairly new asus laptop made in 2018 and was working great for a few months, but after a time the audio stopped working if their was nothing connected in (headphones), money has been tight so i was meaning to reset it to fix the audio issue then sell it, but no matter what i do i cant reset it, no matter which method of resetting i do whenever the progress bar reaches 32% it stops reseting, it undos all the “changes”reboots and then im back into my computer, ive contacted asus and they were useless as usual saying that i needed to ship it in for repairs, im in no position to ship this computer out, please tell me there is a simple fix for this. Much appreciation (sorry for the poor grammar)

:)

AudaciousStew, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 17, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t Reset Laptop at all?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t Reset Laptop at all? :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Can’t Reset Laptop at all?

1. Can’t Reset Laptop at all? - Similar Threads - Can’t Reset Laptop

2. Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?: I went into my settings and disabled all the startup apps because they were getting annoying. Then I restarted my computer to make sure the changes went through.When I tried to login afterwards, it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your...
  3. Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login or reset PIN on laptop?: I went into my settings and disabled all the startup apps because they were getting annoying. Then I restarted my computer to make sure the changes went through.When I tried to login afterwards, it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your...
  4. I can’t factory reset at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t factory reset at all: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a persistent issue I’m facing with my computer’s factory reset process. Despite following the recommended steps and trying various reset options, I have been unable to successfully...
  5. I can’t factory reset at all

I can’t factory reset at all: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a persistent issue I’m facing with my computer’s factory reset process. Despite following the recommended steps and trying various reset options, I have been unable to successfully...
  6. Toshiba laptop can’t reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop can’t reset password: Hi there I can’t remember the password on my pc and it says an error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account on windows 7...
  7. Toshiba laptop can’t reset password

Toshiba laptop can’t reset password: Hi there I can’t remember the password on my pc and it says an error occurred while the wizard was attempting to set the password for this user account on windows 7...
  8. Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage

Can’t reset laptop due to not enough storage: Hi,I can’t get into my laptop past the login screen, or once I do the second I try to click on anything apps,internet,documents etc the screen freezes and I have to force shut down my laptop Windows 10 version. I have got to troubleshooting screen hitting F11 when turning...
  9. I can’t reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t reset my laptop: So guys I’ve been trying to reset my laptop for a few hours now, I’ve watched many tutorials but a lot of them says the same thing and none of the methods work for me. Everytime I try to reset it says “reset failed no changes were made” or something like that. I need to reset...
  10. Can’t Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Reset: I need help with resetting a corrupted hard drive. The hard drive won’t start and boots in what I think is recovery mode. I’ve tried resetting by a) Keep my files, which tells me I don’t have administrative permissions, or b) Remove everything which tells me that “there was a...