Windows 10: Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10

Discus and support Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Can someone please help me? My brother did something to my laptop and now my password doesn't work. It says I need more space to factory reset it.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Skyla., Mar 25, 2019.

1. Skyla. Win User

Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10

Can someone please help me? My brother did something to my laptop and now my password doesn't work. It says I need more space to factory reset it. Please, someone help

:)

Skyla., Mar 25, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

I have an ASUS AIO P1801-T. does not work.

Hi,

Your ASUS AIO P1801-T may have encountered system conflicts that may have caused this issue. For us to help you correct this issue, we'd like to know more information for us to research further. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to update your ASUS device to Windows 10 or is it already Windows 10?
    • What build an version of Windows 10 do you have on the ASUS?
    • Were there any recent changes to the device prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't reset my ASUS Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't reset ASUS

2. after resetting my Asus Windows 10 laptop... my user account can't be opened... and it only...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    after resetting my Asus Windows 10 laptop... my user account can't be opened... and it only...: After resetting my Asus laptop with Windows 10, I encountered a problem accessing my user account. Instead, a blue screen appeared with an error message stating that the user profile could not be loaded. This situation has hindered my ability to use the laptop normally.The...
  3. after resetting my Asus Windows 10 laptop... my user account can't be opened... and it only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after resetting my Asus Windows 10 laptop... my user account can't be opened... and it only...: After resetting my Asus laptop with Windows 10, I encountered a problem accessing my user account. Instead, a blue screen appeared with an error message stating that the user profile could not be loaded. This situation has hindered my ability to use the laptop normally.The...
  4. after resetting my Asus Windows 10 laptop... my user account can't be opened... and it only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my asus laptop won't reset: I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the...
  6. my asus laptop won't reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my asus laptop won't reset: I've tried many ways like using the sfc and dism command and on going to my final decision on going back from windows 11 to windows 10 but the only way I can reset my laptop is through using a USB. this is very weird considering I cannot reset my asus laptop through the...
  7. ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files

ASUS laptop Windows 10 Reset Files: Recently I had Reset my new ASUS pc because it was getting crashed several times a week and i would loose my all pre-installed apps and windows in the process I selected local reinstall to keep my pre-installed apps , Windows successfully re-installed itself with...
  8. Reset factory Asus on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset factory Asus on Windows 10: Hello, I have a ASUS computer on which I migrated on Windows 10 at the begin of Windows 10. My computer was quite slow to launch because it is quite old few years so this is normal because it is not a SSD. But since few days it is blocking at the launch of the computer....
  9. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc
  10. Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub

Error reset windows 10 in asus 1407ub: I have an Asus A407Ub laptop. But a few days ago I got virus Whiteclick. After I tried various ways no one managed to get rid of the virus. I want to reset the laptop but i got error in 30%. I'm using windows 10 built in laptop. Hope anyone can halp me to fix this problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant reset asus laptop

2. i cant reset my asus laptop